New raid from the new movie.

GhostJedi525
4 posts Member
edited December 2019
So the following information is from the latest movie The Rise of Skywalker. So spoilers if you care ya nerds.
New Raid will be called the Palpatine’s hidden world which would contain Powered Palpatine shards

How the raid will go will be similar to how it was for the last main Star Wars movie.

First phase is a ship section. Choose your ships and destroy the command ships’ ion cannons!!!

Phase two: Get to Palpatine by beating his guards. They’ll have some high damage but weak armor unless it’s heroic which it reverses the states and can cause multiple debuffs.

Phase three: Palpatine is still weak and tied to his machine. He’ll start at 0% hp but after each attack from you and him, he’ll recover +3% health.

Phase 4: After draining and even damaging your characters, here comes the powered up version of Palpatine!!! He has a similar kit to his legendary Eve for but his shocks can’t be prevented and must be dispelled by the same thing people did for sion’s phase. Plus he’ll have wild lighting which can stun resistance characters. Along with adding fear, ferocity, and even more debuffs, he’ll be a challenge to destroy forever!

Rewards: High gear, tokens, and even Powered Palpatine which I’ll cover over his kit soon.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    No, this doesn’t appeal at all..

Edit:
    Sorry
  • would rather see a similar idea, but with the Death Star (ships and squads in a raid)

That said, you should put [spoilers] in the Title of the thread
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • would rather see a similar idea, but with the Death Star (ships and squads in a raid)

That said, you should put [spoilers] in the Title of the thread

I had that idea but after watching the movie of episode 9, I though maybe it would make sense. Plus it would fun to have those two raids.

Also, spoilers are there.