These are bundles worth buying.

Looking at the current Star Wars games on Steam for sale. Aside from the newest game, almost every game is around 60% on sale. Look at the complete collection bundle -- 72% off. If I didn't already own most of these games, I could buy almost every game for less than the cost of one of the Festive bundles. There is around $600 worth of bundles on the store right now. That is still double of what the Complete Star Wars bundle on steam would cost when it isn't on sale.

This isn't how you celebrate the holidays nor the release of a new movie. This is how you exploit people's emotional responses to a series that they have grown up with and have come to love. In the past few years since I started playing this game, I have spent thousands of dollars on Star Wars products. I recently completed a 1/2 scale version of R2-D2 that is a fully functioning robot. However in this same time frame, I've spent $7 on Galaxies of Heroes. And I quickly realized it was a mistake and vowed to never spend another cent in this game again. I would love to support this game more, but if you keep up with these types of bundles, why should I?

q1wwugh19kn7.png

Replies