Matchmaking Rules

anyone here fight twice with same oponent during same grand arena championship? I ask because never happen it before. Is this normal or its bug? i couldnt find a proper answer for matchmaking.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I belive it's very unlikely but not impossible.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    I belive it's very unlikely but not impossible.

should be impossible
  • It is possible within a month-long GAC. It should not be possible within a week-long GA bracket.
  • If you have a really high end roster it's possible. I had more than 3 of the same guys in each week of gac for the first 3 weeks in the previous gac
  • for me this is kind of bulshiet i dont have end rosters and i got twice same oponent who has everything except gas. txkwzmdchryp.jpg this was first week in the end i lose it negocjator adventages and second week td0naaclclyi.jpg i cant belive that there dont egzist other similar players.

• If it's only one same opponent, then it's not that bad. Like I said I've had multiple same opponents.
  • 3v3 matchmaking is non existing

I get opponents double g12, +33% zetas...doesnt even make sense how the heck I should have more GM square and yes they do have one million more as well. Amount of g13 I also often have less and they certainly have relic 7 as well...that matchmaking is just terrible.

And lets not forget you need more teams in 3v3 as leaderships/some chars become useless there

This whole mode blows and is untested and just dished out for christmas same as GAS event. And GAS event has got many bugs. CG should really have some quality control of their stuff...
  • XKurareX wrote: »
    3v3 matchmaking is non existing

I get opponents double g12, +33% zetas...doesnt even make sense how the heck I should have more GM square and yes they do have one million more as well. Amount of g13 I also often have less and they certainly have relic 7 as well...that matchmaking is just terrible.

And lets not forget you need more teams in 3v3 as leaderships/some chars become useless there

This whole mode blows and is untested and just dished out for christmas same as GAS event. And GAS event has got many bugs. CG should really have some quality control of their stuff...
    Egocentric, ignorant, whiney and completely irrelevant to the OP's question.