Any Chance to win?

Labotus
11 posts Member
edited December 2019
Hey, my english is not the best.
I like hard competition in GAC. But this is the second GAC where i cant win. All my Enemys like this. What is this for a matchmaking?

You guys think there is any chance to win?
Enemy
7qsiic28y27b.jpeg
Me
oby5z9dyh9xj.jpeg

Replies

• Hennything is possible
  • Put your dr, bsf, malak up front. Put (I assume you have padme) padme, jka, gk with them. That should be enough to hold out that half the board if he decides to put his dr on defence. From their just try to clear as many squads and you got a shot.
    My last opponent had 35 g13 to my 22 and had a top 10 arena and top 1 fleet (malevolence) compared to my 30ish arena and 15ish fleet. I did as I told you and he couldn't clear that sector and he screwed up by putting ep, bsf, malak on defence and kept his dr, hk, sith marauder for offence. My cls took care of his squad and he couldn't clear mine. There's always a chance if you play your cards right.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    Your screenshot only shows the 18 best characters. For the calculation of the gac, they use more. I guess that in the following 40, you are "stronger".
    If you want to get "easier" opponents, concentrate on fewer toons and make the stronger.
  • I broke up my CLS team to make 3 strong 3v3 defenses.

ROLO leading C3PO and R2
    Ackbar leading Chew Han
    CLS leading Old Ben and Purple Phoenix Dude
    I think the purple dude dazes on basic so it'll be like nest a bit.
    My CLS team is all r6r7 so by breaking it up with other g8-g11 toons it has the potential to be quite powerful as 3 teams of 3.
  • Did you make chromium after the first round of 3 matches? If so, the selection pool is so small that it’s bound to give bad matchups. My guess is that you got put in a bracket of 8 that aren’t close to you because you were one of the only people with lower gear toons that made it to chromium.
  • Anything is possible. I usually face opponents with higher gear lvls/relics than me on key toons. Have you checked their speed? If your toons are faster, you can probably win if you play it smart. If your opponent has your out-geared AND out-sped though? Tough luck...
  • willennium wrote: »
    Anything is possible. I usually face opponents with higher gear lvls/relics than me on key toons. Have you checked their speed? If your toons are faster, you can probably win if you play it smart. If your opponent has your out-geared AND out-sped though? Tough luck...

Yeah, I just lost chance at 1st place this round because I wasted an EP team against a NS team. From now on I'm using Padme.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Edit: NM didn't realize this was an old post.
  • Light work tbh