Bought pack. Need help with first 7 star team

https://swgoh.gg/p/996931728/

So I’m new (old but started new) and bought the expensive 85 bundle. What team should I go for for first 7 star squad? Going for bounty hunters, but takes a lot of time. Is there a quicker team? So I can do some damage in guild events. Not my plan to be top in arena. But clear events and have fun. Get legendarys

Replies

• Go for bastilla lead jedi, yoda Ezra old Ben if you have him and Ashoka.. gets yourself lined up for jkr and go from there
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Phoenix are still great for starting out. They will help you promote both Palpatine and Thrawn. Furthermore, they are all pilots, their ships help you unlock Thrawn's Chimaera, and 2 of them are jedi and will help you promote GM Yoda to higher tiers. Phoenix are also required for 2 combat missions in TB. So.... A great starting team.

Your Empire team with Palpatine lead does well in both TB and TW.

If you farm Jolee, Bastilla and Old Ben as the next 3 jedi, you will have your team for promoting GM Yoda ready and those 3 are also required for unlocking 2 other journey characters.

Long story short:
    I'd still recommend Phoenix.
  • Phoenix is sound enough but only get them to where you can 7 star Thrawn, around gear 8 / 9 (they also get you Palp as well, both are very sound Empire members)

if you want to do damage you really have to look JKR, bonus is he's not really that difficult to get, don't need much gear, and you can even farm the 3 energy nodes from the ship section as well.