Indestructible GBA?

I fought a GBA and brute that didnt take any direct damage from any squad I sent at them. The only health/protection loss they took was equalizing with spy and sun fac. Once those 2 were dead gna and brute took no damage. Even a prob droid direct explosion on alpha did zero health or protection when I had down to only alpha and brute. Is there a way my opponent is cheating? Or is this a bug?

Replies

• Combat is resolved on the attacker's device using data pulled from the game servers. The defender is not involved and has no way to cheat even if they wanted to.
  • If there is a bug it sure is crappy to lose GAC over it. I sent strong teams that couldnt do any damage. R3 assaj NS vs solo alpha and brute did no damage.
  • If you see some strange behavior it's better to tell what your attacking team is and take some screenshots. From what you describe is looks like a bug (especially zero damage from Probe) but there are some scenarios where it's possible to kill some of geos with others been in full health/prot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>