HSTR P1

Have some of our newer members looking for alternatives to using JTR for p1. I've been able to provide some decent teams, but am wondering if anything new has come around since a lot of these guides were made.

Replies

• Mitch08 wrote: »
    Have some of our newer members looking for alternatives to using JTR for p1. I've been able to provide some decent teams, but am wondering if anything new has come around since a lot of these guides were made.

Most recent vids I am seeing are for Shaak Ti + Troopers. dbofficial posted about someone doing 30m dmg in p1/2, Skelutrix did like 48m. Personally, with 2 G12's, 2 G11's, a G10, and a single zeta on 5s I did 7.1m last night (some nice RNG to use rex's nuke a few times at the end)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    GG ~4m
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SydneyRoughD
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Embo lead bounty hunters can do decent damage
  • Like was stated above, Embo BH is a good team, but is RNG dependent. Especially if Greedo is in there cause he is so squishy. But sometimes you can get on these runs where you give Unbreakable Will to Greedo, and under Embo he counters so he constantly uses his basic on DN, which in turn gives DN turn meter, which makes him attack Greedo more, which makes Greedo counter more, on and on. You can get like 20 hits within like 10 secs sometimes. Again, RNG dependent.

Shaaktroppers might be overtaking JTR as the Queen and her troops of the raid.

I've had success with Padme teams as well (Padme, JKA, Snips, GMY, and GK) since they resist all debuffs when they have protection up, which means they are constantly resisting the defense down which slows down the annihilate cool-down timer.
  • Like was stated above, Embo BH is a good team, but is RNG dependent. Especially if Greedo is in there cause he is so squishy. But sometimes you can get on these runs where you give Unbreakable Will to Greedo, and under Embo he counters so he constantly uses his basic on DN, which in turn gives DN turn meter, which makes him attack Greedo more, which makes Greedo counter more, on and on. You can get like 20 hits within like 10 secs sometimes. Again, RNG dependent.

I've had success with Padme teams as well (Padme, JKA, Snips, GMY, and GK) since they resist all debuffs when they have protection up, which means they are constantly resisting the defense down which slows down the annihilate cool-down timer.

I've never seen the padme team. How does that one work?
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    Like was stated above, Embo BH is a good team, but is RNG dependent. Especially if Greedo is in there cause he is so squishy. But sometimes you can get on these runs where you give Unbreakable Will to Greedo, and under Embo he counters so he constantly uses his basic on DN, which in turn gives DN turn meter, which makes him attack Greedo more, which makes Greedo counter more, on and on. You can get like 20 hits within like 10 secs sometimes. Again, RNG dependent.

I've never seen the padme team. How does that one work?

It's really just about resisting debuffs so you can get more turns in before annihilate comes up and you have to use Unbreakable Will. You don't get as much damage as JTR, but the damage is still in the couple million range if you have a good run. Padme also works well in P2 and you'll get more damage, but there are so many other teams that dominate P2 , and P3 is taken by Skysisters. You can use her in P4, but in my guilds experience P1 takes the longest amount of time for us so it's nice to have another solid team after JTR.

For reference, I currently use zzPadme relic 1, zJKA relic 5, zGK relic 3, zSnips G12, and zGMY G12.
  • JonmatriX_Ou812
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    oanpbbyr3yt4.jpg
    Rex droppin bombs!!!
    Give Shaak Ti assault team special to rex every time, gives him speed up since he's a support toon. Got 5 or 6 rexnihilates in I think, last one hit for over 2mil.
  • zhit9diezqf3.jpg

Been playing around with this team in P1, seems pretty decent so far.
  • Rebuc wrote: »
    zhit9diezqf3.jpg

Is that HSTR (Traya shards tier) ?
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Rebuc wrote: »
    zhit9diezqf3.jpg

Is that HSTR (Traya shards tier) ?

Yes...that's what this thread is about :)