General Leia Organa Full Character Suggestion.

I have been working on some time on trying to make a full character with everything. Gear choices, stats, Relic stat growth and the whole garbanzo and Just a few minutes ago, so prior to this writing, I got finished with it all and decided to share it with you guys in hopes of getting as much Feedback as I could.

The Character in Question would be General Leia Organa, so Leia in Episodes 7, 8 and 9 in which she leads the Resistance.

However, I didn't want to re-post the whole 16 pages long Google Docs here and re-format it all, so I am resorting to sharing the Google Doc document. I know, a bit lazy, but I didn't want to rewrite this whole thing a second time just for re-formating on the forum.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e6YgDbyiTtHRvZZeI71agpadMeeatLqNziyGvszfpko/edit?usp=sharing

I also have attached a full Excel Table with all the stat calculations from which others could acccess the formula or see how I worked the stats out and how I made all the additions to get where I am with the list.

I sure hope you are all going to enjoy this albeit large read and that I can get some valuable feedback from the people who decide to share their 2 cents :smile:

Replies

• Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I'll start with this: This is the most unique kit idea I've seen in a long while. I really like the idea. Having said that there are a few problems with it. Some of which completely break everything (those are in the basic and "leadership", if you're wondering). I am talking about the ability's themselves thou. Not about the stats, gear or other things. I'm purely talking about the kit itself.
    I'll start with her basic and "lead" and then go over each formation individually and also show suggestions of my own.
    Basic and "Lead"
    You are probably wondering why I quoted "lead" all times I mentioned it. Well, that's because it shouldn't be a lead. This "lead" effects her the most and pretty much makes her entire kit. As things currently stand, she will only have a basic ability if you put her in an ally slot. That is a mortal sin!!! (she won't even escape from the battle if there are no allies, despite the fact that she doesn't deal any damage at all). So the first feedback I give you is changing this "lead" to a unique. so that her kit is still useful and logical if you put her in the ally slot. This would be a problem, if the 3 unique's you gave with the formations aren't set up in such a way that turning them into leaderships was very easy and even logical. So she does still have a lead (3 actually) and thus is still at her best in the lead position.
    p.s. why did you call it "rebel" formation? When she is a resistance character? (I mean I know why, but... Why?)
    Her basic is actually pretty nice. Except for the target ally part. I mean, it's a basic. What do you do when she attacks out of turn? You can only target someone during your turn. This needs to change. You can do something like Wat Tambor does, change the effect when the ability is used during ones turn or out of turn. But I couldn't come up with another effect. So I changed the ally condition. (I also changed some of the effects, so they work better with my suggesstions.) If you have a better idea to address this problem I encourage you to share it.
    Other than these things I've changed the wording to be both more clear and shorter.
    Suggestions:
    Spearhead Maneuver (Basic)
    Call the least Healthy other ally to assist.
    • Wedge Formation: Assisting ally deals 50% more damage.
    • Tortoise Formation: Assisting ally recovers 5% Health, Protection, and Turn Meter.
    • Skirmisher Formation: Dispel all buffs from target enemy, which can’t be Evaded.

Formation (Unique)
    At the start of each encounter, General Leya Organa takes a Bonus Turn. During this Bonus Turn she can only choose a Formation, which lasts until the end of the encounter. Until the end of this Bonus turn, She is immune to damage and debuff. Formation grants an effect to all Resistance allies and Gives General Leya Organa 2 Special ability’s and a Leadership ability.
    If there are no active other allies, General Leya Organa escapes from the battle.
    Wedge Formation
    Firs thing here is the health damage condition and location. The condition is very strict and simultaneously vague. I know that isn't all to clear but lets just sum it up with I don't like it. Cause I don't know how to explain it very clearly. But I changed the condition to be when they don't damage an enemy during an attack. This way the many assists can also trigger this effect but being stunned or feared won't. (never got why that needed to be a thing). I also moved the health damage effect to the new lead. Seeing as the condition for the buffs and that are pretty much the same and the effect was way too wordy. Seriously, if someone wants to check that in game they will be met with a wall of text. That is not that nice. I also changed Crit damage buff with crit chance and Offence Up with Potency Up. There is already more than enough damage and crit damage in the kit without that. It was overkill to my opinion.
    The other thing I changed was the special Divide and conquer. Because the stun and it's effects made no sense. Especially the can't be targeted part. I instead added stealth on target enemy to it. That buff is all about not targeting. I also connected the offence boost to stealth as opposed to stun. So that dispel and immunity don't make the ability practically useless. An advantage of undispellable stealth is that that character can't taunt. So it also gains a tactical edge this way.
    Other than this I believe I only did rewording to make the ability's shorter and more clear. And removed some things that where useless (can't be reduced on a starting coolldown does practically nothing).
    Suggestions:
    Wedge Formation: -15% Max Health, -15% Defence, -15% Tenacity, -50% Critical Avoidance, +35% Offence, +35% Defence Penetration, +35% Critical Damage and +50% Health Steal.

Full Frontal Assault (Special) (Cooldown 4)
    Call all other allies to assist. Assisting allies deal 15% more damage and gain +15% Critical Damage for each active ally. This ability starts on a cooldown of 2.

Divide and Conquer (Special) (Cooldown 4)
    Apply Stealth to target enemy for 2 turns, which can’t be Prevented or Dispelled. Remove all turn meter from target enemy, and stun them for 2 turns. All allies gain +30% Offence until Stealth expires from that enemy.
    Target other ally gains Taunt, Critical Hit Immunity, Health Up and Defence Up for 2 turns.

Guerrilla Assault (Leader)
    At the end of their turn, Resistance allies gain a buff they don’t have yet. The buffs they gain is, in order: Critical Chance Up, Potency Up, Speed Up. These buffs can’t be Prevented or Dispelled.
    When a Resistance ally deals no damage to an enemy’s Health or Protection with an attack, that ally loses these buffs and all enemies take damage equal to 5% of their Max Health for each buff lost, which ignores Protection, and can’t defeat enemies, be Evaded, or be Reduced (except by raid bosses).
    Tortoise Formation
    Here I did similar thing to Wedge Formation. Moved a part from the formation effect to the new lead and changed some things around. The most notable thing I changed was the Guards Up special. The original ability's Tenacity Up made the Tenacity boost from the Formation effects Practically useless, So I changed the effect to a healing equalization. The damage reduction was also a bit much, considering they already ave reduced offence due to the effect. I also removed the "protection recovery can't be prevented" part, and replaced it with an immunity for Healing immunity and tenacity down. Healing immunity is the only debuff that can prevent protection recovery and immunity to tenacity down makes the tenacity bonus much more useful, as opposed to the tenacity up which made it useless.
    I also made it so allies can't be critically hit at all, equalized the health and protection bonuses and made it so allies recover health every turn. Not just every ally turn. In return to balance things a bit I did add a -10% Speed penalty. To keep it fair and balanced.
    And of course, again changed some wording to help keep things simple and clear. Without changing the actual effect.
    Suggestions:
    Tortoise Formation: Can’t Critically Hit or be Critically Hit, has -35% Offence, -10% Speed, +70% Max Health, +70% Max Protection, +50% Defence, and +75% Tenacity.

Take Cover (Special) (Cooldown 4)
    Dispel all debuffs from all allies and grant them 10% Protection Up (stacking) for each active ally until the next time this ability is used, which can't be Dispelled. Apply Stealth to all non-tank allies for 2 turns. While there are any Stealthed allies, Tank allies are Taunting, which can’t be Prevented or Dispelled.

Regroup and Advance (Special) (Cooldown 4)
    All allies equalize their Health and Protection, gain 35% Turn Meter, and recover 5% Health and Protection for each active ally. Then, call all other allies to Assist.

Mend the Wounded (Leader)
    All Resistance allies are Immune to Healing Immunity and Tenacity down, and recover 5% Health and Protection at the start of each turn. In addition, they are immune to Turn Meter Reduction while buffed and gain +25% Defence for each buffed enemy.
    Skirmish(er) Formation
    This was the one formation I did not like at all. It felt like it was just as offensive focused as Wedge formation but with more restraints. Also the 3 critical hit effects are absolutely ridiculous in all the wrong ways. The sheer things the game will have to keep track off with that, guarantees the game will be going very slow and glitchy, assuming it doesn't crash all together. So this one I changed quite a lot. Gave it a very different effect all together. I made it focus on speed and disturbing enemies a lot more. Making it feel much more like you are actually Skirmishing. (to my opinion at least). This is also the only one where an effect remained with the buff itself. But that was because one of her specials does work with it and the lead already does a lot. even if all of it is reactive. Since it is so different in the end I don't think an explanation of all I did will really help that much. So I'm just giving it to you in full.Tell me what you think.
    P.s. I think calling it Skirmish instead of skirmisher would be better. But just a side note
    Suggestion:
    Skirmish Formation: +20% Speed, +25% Life Steal, +25% Accuracy, and +25% Critical Avoidance. When this unit falls below 50% Health, they gain Stealth and Foresight for 2 turns, which can’t be Prevented.

Force Concentration (Special) (Cooldown 5)
    Inflict Marked on the weakest enemy for 2 turns, which can’t be Evaded, Resisted or Dispelled. Call Target other ally and 2 random other allies to assist. Debuffs inflicted by assisting Resistance allies can’t be Resisted.

Shoot and Scoot (Special) (Cooldown 5)
    Apply Stealth to target ally until the next time this ability is used, which can’t be Prevented or Dispelled. Then call all Stealthed allies to assist. These assists deal 100% more damage and ignore Protection.

Suppressive Fire (Leader)
    Whenever a Resistance ally uses a Basic ability during their turn, that ally gains +50 Speed for 1 turn and inflicts Stagger on target enemy for 2 turns, which can’t be Resisted.
    Whenever an ally damages a Staggered enemy, they Suppress that enemy for 1 turn, which can’t be Prevented, Resisted or Dispelled. Whenever an enemy becomes Suppressed, all Resistance allies gain +50 Speed (stacking) for 2 turns and reduce their cooldowns by 1.
    Suppressed: Immune to Stagger, can’t attack out of turn or gain bonus Turn Meter, has -35% Speed, Offence, and Critical Chance.
    Well. This is my entire feedback. I made the 3 formations so that each uses similar mechanics (assists, stealth, anti crit) but uses those mechanics differently. In case you're wondering.
    It is still an amazing idea and I seriously like it. Hope my feedback helped you improve it.
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on
  • My feedback disappeared for a while. Now it's back and I updated it.