Lvl 39 New Player looking for help

Hello!

If you couldn't tell by the title, I am completely new to this game (I just started last weekend). So far I've loved every bit of it, except for the microtransactions I've fallen into. bphjjkcgnmyk.jpg

I have an image attached showing the current characters that I have unlocked. Although I could just put together random squads and still be successful as of right now, I'd like to start planning for later. Whether that means farming/grinding characters for a specific squad or leveling up and focusing on certain characters I have currently. Some characters that I have shards for are Kanan (16/25), Ashoka (15/25), Greedo (15/25), Hera (15/25), Vader (47/80 but only because of achievements :P), Kylo Unmasked (11/25), Sabine (8/25), and a few other characters that would take forever to list. On top of that if you have any suggestions on what to buy from this game (and yes, I don't plan on buying something) then please go ahead and tell me. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Hyperdrive bundle
  • Any other suggestions on what to buy? Also how about what characters I should farm/level and what squad I should run
  • Phoenix (hera, zeb, kanan, ezra and chopper) are the way to go for beginner players. They are a good team and they can unlock trawn and palpatine.
  • Would Sabine also be needed for this? Also for an alternate squad of sith would you have any suggestions. Want to see if I can put Bastila into good use
  • sabine can be useful because she is needed for the ship, but you just need to unlock her (and maybe a little gear and 3 or 4 stars) but for a phoenix squad the best is without sabine
  • a good empire/sith squad for you could be palpatine (lead), thrawn, bastilla vader and tarkin or tie pilot or nihilus or sion (nihilus and sion are the best characters but they are more difficult to farm)

If you can farm sion and nihilus, it's even better to drop vader and go for palpatine thrawn, bastilla, sion nihilus until you unlock traya or darth revan (but that will take a long time)

The first zeta I would advice you is palpatine leader ability, you get a lot of turn meter from it
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    google swgoh pillar system for a good start. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Thank you for the help, I'll make sure to check out the link. One last question xD other than the hyperdrive bundle is there any pack/bundle worth buying?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Thank you for the help, I'll make sure to check out the link. One last question xD other than the hyperdrive bundle is there any pack/bundle worth buying?

not sure about packs at your level, but if you are going to spend the best thing is usually crystals for refreshes
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Alright! From what I heard the character packs (such as the rebel pack) are usually not worth it. I used a chromium once and got bastila, although I'm pretty sure the first pack giving you a character gurantee is gone. What is your opinion on bundles such as the Palpatine/Vader bundle?
  • nrpha4lxniyh.jpg

7elzq9o9mgwy.jpg

Here's what's currently in my shop