Mavolence

I have a 5 star mavolence.
Grevious is R7
Vulture droid is 6*
Question is ...
when my capital ship summons vulture droids, what star do they come in at?

Replies

• Believe they are based off of the capital ship
  • I have a 6* Malevolence and a 7* Vulture Droid. Only my original Vulture is able to apply Buff Immunity with Discord Missile which i hope will change when i max out my capital ship. If my assumption is correct then the summoned Vultures are based on the star count of Malevolence. I guess we need to wait until someone with a 7* can confirm or repulse.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • The summoned vultures have a different kit compared to the one u farm
    I didn’t know that. What’s different?
  • the summoned vultures doesn't summon new vulture droids (other differences I don't know)
    I didn’t know that. What’s different?

A: they don't inflict buff immunity with their buzz droid missile thingy.
    B: they don't summon another vulture when they die.
    C: they seem to also do slightly less damage.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• So the Buff Immunity is solely for your own Vulture even with a maxed out Malevolence? I really had hope this will change in the end, would have brought so more value to the table. Ah crab, whatever. :smiley:
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    So the Buff Immunity is solely for your own Vulture even with a maxed out Malevolence? I really had hope this will change in the end, would have brought so more value to the table. Ah crab, whatever. :smiley:

It's fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    So the Buff Immunity is solely for your own Vulture even with a maxed out Malevolence? I really had hope this will change in the end, would have brought so more value to the table. Ah crab, whatever. :smiley:

I think I've lost one fleet battle out of several dozen since I started using Malevolence so I'm gonna go ahead and say it's not that big a deal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png