Recommend my next smuggler. I need two 5* smugs for smug run. Wasting easy free mods as is

ij869dg8rnjx.png

Recommend my next smuggler. I need two 5* smugs for smug run. Wasting easy free mods as is 31 votes

Vet Han
19%
Zombie961AttilatheNunPuddis95MomoTheNinjathecarterologist958Tbstratigist 6 votes
Vet Chew
9%
yuuzhanronRedd007Karak_Tur 3 votes
Young Han
0%
Qira
67%
trevyclausejawa7778vincentlondonAycee1chpMINIsolo_77plindboeGcdevilcodenamevadahCrownyLordDirtVeserion1Sparkle361Ct214476JarvindDaPowerfulJediCaptainFizzXxDougyDougyxXJbnfLioDrMorpheus 21 votes
Young Lando
0%
Vando. Chew
3%
WarGuy101 1 vote

Replies

• Qira
    Qira she's the only leader of the bunch
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Qira
    Yeah, Qira makes scoundrel teams work if you want to use them in GAC. Granted, you need the vets 7* for JTR, but Qira would also be a faster farm.
  • Qira
    I use quira and young lando
  • Vet Han
    Vets if you want JTR later
  • With relics on Han and Chewie, you won't absolutely need Qi'ra. If you're watching your GP and gear investment, you could make do with one or both of the Vets. But she makes the final tier a lot easier and isgood to have for your GAC defense (with Mission and Zaalbar instead of Han and Chewie).
  • Vet Han
    Vets are underrated but useful in scoundrel teams
  • I don't understand why one of the best characters in the game is sitting at 4 stars g10...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I don't understand why one of the best characters in the game is sitting at 4 stars g10...

and not even a choice in the poll lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I don't understand why one of the best characters in the game is sitting at 4 stars g10...

and not even a choice in the poll lol

L3 isn’t on the list either. I would consider L3 since it’s already further along and is an underrated tank, imo.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Legend91 wrote: »

Nest? I'm working on her. L3 I just don't have an eager squad for
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Out of those choices only qira makes any sense whatsoever

Edit add vchew and l3 and you’ll have the beginnings of a crew
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Out of those choices only qira makes any sense whatsoever

Edit add vchew and l3 and you’ll have the beginnings of a crew

Well, I really just am looking for a toon that I will use for more than just the smuggler's run event.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Same answer unless you just want l3 to put somewhere as a tank
  • Vet Han
    Well, I really just am looking for a toon that I will use for more than just the smuggler's run event.

If you want that, then the vets are definitely the wise choice. Needed for JTR to get whatever new meta is on the way, and actually kind of alright, I use them in full G11 team to complete the smugglers run event, so with relic han and chewie you'll be fine.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Qira
    I would go with Qira first and then Vandor Chewie. They're great and not just for the smuggler's run event. My Qira+Vandor Chewie+L3 always messes up my opponents in GAC.