zzJango G12
Boba G11
Cad G11
IG G11
OR
Greedo G9
OR
Zam G9

Is it possible? I’ve tried maybe 15 times with no success, I’m guessing I will have to try 500 more times. So what’s my best team? I just want to know if I should wait until I get Dengar up and running (G9 27/100) to avoid frustration, or if I can possibly do it now.

Replies

• You can certainly do it with that team. I think when I did it the first time I had...

zzBossk 12, 12 Boba, 12 Jango, 10 Greedo, 10 Cad.

May be worth it to swap out IG for Greedo or Zam. IG is just to die instantly if he does his AOE, where at least Greedos bombs can heal Bossk without triggering counters, then he also has TMR.
  • Almost the exact team I had only I had no zetas on Jango. So it can be done.
  • Same. Bossk, Jango, Boba, Cad, Greedo. Greedo was dead after the opening. Restart until R2 uses Improvise instead of Smokescreen. He will eventually. Then kill Chewie. Then Han. Ideally Han will shrug his shoulders and add buffs to himself. Then you give him the old Boba Rocket Hug...
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I used Bossk, Boba, Cad, Greedo, IG. Last three g11, first two g12.

I think my winning run was what was considered a bad start, with r2 smokescreen starting the match. I think you should take another look at those mods and keep at it. Maybe bring boba to g12 if need be
  • I also did it without dengar. Zzbossk, boba, greedo all g12, cad bane and jango g11. Too around 30 tries but pulled it off
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I did it with G12 zBossk, G12 zBoba, G12 Zam, G11 Cad and G9 Greedo.

Fastest then was Bossk at 208 I believe.

Took <10 tries and minutes.
  • If you're running zBossk lead make sure everyone has a protection primary circle. No point wasting his lead bonus with a +health circle...
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Dude, I did it with
    zG12 Bossk - 245 speed
    G12 Ig88 - 200 speed modded for defense, offense, 50% crit, 216 CD
    G11 Cad - 185 speed, potency, crit
    G11 Greedo - 190-220 speed potency crit
    G11 Boba - CD CC and offense 180-220 speed

Putting your arena mods is key after a z G12 Bossk.

Ignore everyone that tells you to wait till R2 blah blah blah.

If you can kill anyone, do it. Just keep killing your easiest death, but don't screw up a shot at Chewie.

Oh, two last tips:
    Try and get Bossk's tenacity to 50-70 and potency to 50-70.

Use Boba's execute on Chewie when he has 5 or more staus effects on him to really up that damage.

If you are gonna use Greedo, use his TM removal wisely and Cad's buff removal wisely.

Yes Do not use ig88 AOE

Pretty much this squad. I haven't changed them too much. Took 10-20 tries. With z Bossk g12 50-70% tenacity you can fight through whatever without playing the R2 begging game
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/134298/
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • That team should be plenty good enough. Swap in your arena mods and you should be OK. If you’re having trouble, you may want to avoid debuffs, especially AoE debuffs. The team you’re fighting against has ROLO as a lead, which means they get bonus TM every time they’re debuffed. So when you use IG-88’s aoe, for example, you basically give their entire team a free turn.
  • You got this! I used zEmbo lead, zBoba, Jango, Greedo, and Cad. Definitely possible if you have Bossk.
  • If you can stack hella critical chance increasing mods on Greedo. I got very lucky and he shot Chewbacca 7 times in a row for the winning attempt (I think I had him at like 70% crit chance).
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Thanks all, I just got the time to try all this out!