Calling 100% F2P players with 4M plus GP and in top arena ranks

2Next

Replies

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    I'm 100% F2P and at 4.2M GP. Ran our own guild for a while and only had a brief stint in the top 20 SA. Never been relevant in Fleet. I'm sure someone who places regularly in Arenas could easily be over 6M GP.

My alt started nearly a year later and is at 4M GP because I placed in Arena for a long time, and have always been top 10-20 in Fleet Arena.

@Mephisto_style Chewie just takes the Foresight. I'm guessing when he hits, you're facing Bastillas without the zeta and you just don't notice (since, like, who doesn't have that zeta by now?!)
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Dryff wrote: »
    I'm 100% F2P and at 4.2M GP. Ran our own guild for a while and only had a brief stint in the top 20 SA. Never been relevant in Fleet. I'm sure someone who places regularly in Arenas could easily be over 6M GP.

My alt started nearly a year later and is at 4M GP because I placed in Arena for a long time, and have always been top 10-20 in Fleet Arena.

@Mephisto_style Chewie just takes the Foresight. I'm guessing when he hits, you're facing Bastillas without the zeta and you just don't notice (since, like, who doesn't have that zeta by now?!)

Yeah, when I am looking I am usually looking for low-relic Bastilla to target. I guess I should look for the zeta too. Most have it. Gosh, so I basically need to get someone else on my team fast enough to finish Basti before they all go. I'm still trying to get the team more + offense. I had hoped R7 Han R7 R2D2 would be enough
  • 555 231 491.
    I started playing a week after realise and quit after about a year or so. I started back a few months ago and my GP is 1.1 m I think my area a rank is 706 and fleet is 274 witch is not bad I think. Send me a f request let's chat.