PSA: Free Lando for iOS

Replies

• Sonofnoob
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Bad link :(

Edit' nvm it works fine. Don't click the like in the tweet click the tweet as a whole and it will open Twitter for u
  • You need the link, and the twitter app for IOS. If you have Lando you get 15 shards
  • Thank you EA/CG nice for IOS to get a treat. The 15 Lando shards was a solid 400-500 crystals saved so that is awesome!
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Ok I downloaded Twitter and made an account. I see the tweet in the first post on this thread. However I don't see the picture everyone is talking about! Help plz
  • CollinF wrote: »
    Ok I downloaded Twitter and made an account. I see the tweet in the first post on this thread. However I don't see the picture everyone is talking about! Help plz

The tweet is the picture. Just tap on it anywhere besides the hyperlinks.
  • reizse wrote: »
    CodemanB1 wrote: »
    VIII wrote: »

I have the app and the link does not work. I have a twitter account and went to the actual twitter page. The link does not exist. It appears to be removed. For a "promotion" there was not much advertisement and they made it a major pain. Anyone have any ideas why the links aren't loading?

don't use the links. just tap on the image from the first post and it should be self explanatory after that. make sure you have the twitter app installed and most importantly, you need to be doing this from your idevice

That worked. Thank you!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Need twitter app on device

ON YOUR DEVICE click anywhere in the OP's pic EXCEPT the blue links

when that opens click the SECOND link in that message

Redeem

wait for it to show up in inbox on GoH
  • CollinF wrote: »

@CollinF

I had the same issue. You need the twitter app on your phone. I DL it fast, redeemed, then got rid of it,lol.
  • I think they've stopped it. I hit the picture and it takes me there but there is no redeem button to be found. I repeat. We have lost the redeem button. It is lost.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    I think they've stopped it. I hit the picture and it takes me there but there is no redeem button to be found. I repeat. We have lost the redeem button. It is lost.
    Click the second link in that message after it opens in twitter

• CollinF
    203 posts Member
    RU486 wrote: »

Redeem

Ok I just clicked on th OP's pic. Clicked the second link on EA's post. It brought me straight to the app store and nothing happend. I Harv the Twitter app and made an account.
  • This was a pain in the **** to get working with an iOS content blocker installed. Had to completely shut it down to get this to work. Thanks for posting.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Follow me on Twitter it will be easier
    35kq4c6.png
    Here's the link , go to my Twitter page and click on the link
  • Thanks @KamikazeRhombus. I see a bar across the top asking me to download Twitter for iPhone. I click that, then it takes me to the App Store where I can click open for twitter which opens the app but not to the link. Might have to give up and tackle it in the morning :)
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Note- got it to work
    You need Twitter account and need to be logged into it for everything to work
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    @VIII thanks man just found your tweet and it worked! Just waiting for it to come in my inbox. :)
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    CollinF wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »

Redeem

Ok I just clicked on th OP's pic. Clicked the second link on EA's post. It brought me straight to the app store and nothing happend. I Harv the Twitter app and made an account.
    When you click on the OP's pic this shows up then at the bottom right there is a redeem button

m1Odird.png
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    35kq4c6.png

@CollinF no problem
  • Google Play offers this as well.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • thanks forum for the free 15 shards :)
  • @VIII thanks!
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    35kq4c6.png

@swgohTesla NP!
  • Thanks Vincent! That worked
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    35kq4c6.png

@CaroCanon NP!
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Got Lando in the mail finally! Plus an achievement for 2 Vader shards :) thanks so much again @VIII
  • While I'm not complaining about a free 2 star Lando, couldn't they have made this a bit easier to find and redeem.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @Robbathehutt couldn't agree more
    We should of been notified on this forum about it, and for anyone who didn't get him yet go to my Twitter page
    35kq4c6.png

• VIII wrote: »
    @Robbathehutt couldn't agree more
    We should of been notified on this forum about it, and for anyone who didn't get him yet go to my Twitter page
    35kq4c6.png

Yeah that's actually how I had to do it, kinda ridiculous. Thanks though :)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Thanks for the free toon!
  • Worked for me too thanks Vincent!