Starter Guild Rewards

I joined a starter guild and put a lot of work into the raid. I am saving guild tokens for shipments, and the gear is a bonus. I made my way up into second place in the guild, but I then was moved into a tier 2 guild. Has all my work gone to waste now? What about rewards from guild activities?

Replies

• Options
    Best thing I can tell you is this. Get out of the starting guilds. Trust me. Get into a real guild. Thats when things actually get to be good for Territory Battles and Wars. As for your question though, nothing is for waste. You keep your guild tokens, but your lifetime numbers reset since you switched guilds. Keep putting in work, and switch to a real guild, and you will see yourself grow in no time
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    As for your question though, nothing is for waste. You keep your guild tokens
    I think you misunderstood my question. The raid hadn’t finished when I was moved. If I’ve lost all that work I’m gonna be really ****.
  • Options
    Yeah, I misunderstood. My apologizes. Unfortunately, it does seem like you will lose all work and rewards due to the move.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    The same thing just happened to me. I was in first place and had spent days working the quest because none else was involved during that time. All of a sudden, I find myself in Tier Two with none of my points in play and all of the work for naught. Not cool, gamemakers! Not. Cool.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    jjgkhffnlc wrote: »
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    As for your question though, nothing is for waste. You keep your guild tokens
    I think you misunderstood my question. The raid hadn’t finished when I was moved. If I’ve lost all that work I’m gonna be really ****.

Ya, but his point remains. Get TFO of there. It's not beneficial to you because of not only these instances, but in every other aspect you will be getting worse rewards compared to real guilds.