A simple rework for Jawa

Could it be possible to add to Chief Nebbit Lead the same kind of ability as Hera Sindula, so they could share their Unique Abilities ?
I don't think it would be owerpowered and it could make them a little more worthfull.

Replies

• It would be for a full Jawa squad :
    +15% crit dmg
    +22.5% crit chance
    +30% evasion
    +30% TM when they evade
    +50 speed
    80% chance if stealthed at end of his turn to give a 2 turn defense bonus and a 2 turn offense bonus
  • Most of the bonus would decay with each Jawa killed.
  • You forgot about the one that would drastically change the power level: Scavenger's line in the sand. All of them applying thermals when any jawa is hit would be crazy.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Hmm could be only limited to those said above.
    Hadn't thought that line in the sand was an unique :smirk:
  • I di a rework idea for some of the jawa's quite a long time ago. I didn't even remember it until reading this.
    It doesn't do the sharing unique thing but could still be a nice starter for idea's. You can find it here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193590/jawa-rework-ideas
    As for the unique sharing, I kinda don't like the idea. As that is the unique thing for the Phoenix team. Kinda makes it less special, I would rather see something entirely different one for them. But that is my personal opinion.
  • Geo Hive Mind is quite the same.
  • Coriantum wrote: »
    Geo Hive Mind is quite the same.

I suppose, from a certain point of view.
  • You forgot about the one that would drastically change the power level: Scavenger's line in the sand. All of them applying thermals when any jawa is hit would be crazy.

Along the lines of Hera's leadership, chopper has a unique that isn't shared. Could be a complete copy of the Phoenix squad here too. Jawa scavenger could have his unique not shared.

I like the OP's suggestion. Still feel those of us who put resources to Jawas for crit damage mods still need a bone tossed our way. Even a monthly or bimonthly event for Jawas would be nice.

Maybe we will need them for Mando!
  • Miketo28 wrote: »
    Maybe we will need them for Mando!
    Thanks for the support, could be really nice.
  • Chopper's unique is shared, just a small part of it isn't.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Line in the sand could be also reworked with Nebit Lead to include (this ability is not shared with other Jawa's)
    They already reworked this ability alone, so won't make a big difference.