Is this game starting to lag?

Prev1
In shipments when I click on buying gear with credits the screen freezes and I wait, then press again and the screen pops up and then closes. It’s becoming recalling annoying. Does anyone else have this issue? I’ve got an iPhone 6s but it’s only started since they updated the game

Replies

• Options
    There are threads on answersHQ
    It’s happening to many of us when the game is linking to the characters who need that gear- since the last update.
    I am really hoping for a resolution soon, 2-3 restarts every time the shipments refresh is gross.
  • Options
    they are releasing the no lag pack after the new year. i believe it's subscription based for $64.99 per month
  • Options
    Slayvoff wrote: »
    they are releasing the no lag pack after the new year. i believe it's subscription based for $64.99 per month

I logged in 888 times and I still dont see it? I'd pay anything to get rid of this lag.
  • Options
    Yes. Significant lag when clicking in shipments and other stores
  • Options
    WAI, move along.
  • Options
    Definite lag. Happened since they broke UI on charater screen.
  • Options
    Glad it’s. It only me or my WiFi.
  • Options
    Oh i was wondering also about this.
    Now i know it’s a bug again
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    WAI, move along.

link?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Super annoying, the last update needs some bug fixes.
  • Furzy
    18 posts Member
    Options
    this has been happening to me as well, one time i tapped on screen multiple times out of frustration and it showed that i had bought 8 cancerous order shards for 640 crystals. i was able to go to ea help and get a refund thankfully but still...
  • Options
    Yep, maybe it's to help with the anticipation of "surprise mechanics"?
  • Options
    Galaxy of bugs, what you expect
  • Options
    Smidday wrote: »
    In shipments when I click on buying gear with credits the screen freezes and I wait, then press again and the screen pops up and then closes. It’s becoming recalling annoying. Does anyone else have this issue? I’ve got an iPhone 6s but it’s only started since they updated the game

Yup. Been noticing this after a gap in time checking shipments.
  • Options
    Furzy wrote: »
    this has been happening to me as well, one time i tapped on screen multiple times out of frustration and it showed that i had bought 8 cancerous order shards for 640 crystals. i was able to go to ea help and get a refund thankfully but still...

They actually gave u a refund? I'm super jealous, they basically told me I SoL
  • Options
    Furzy wrote: »

They actually gave u a refund? I'm super jealous, they basically told me I SoL

All about luck of the drawl with EA help. Just another "suprise mechanic".
  • Options
    Worse, I just started noticing some lag in a GA battle. Not huge amounts, but if I ever time out on a match due to lag, I'm going to join the dark side.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    Worse, I just started noticing some lag in a GA battle. Not huge amounts, but if I ever time out on a match due to lag, I'm going to join the dark side.

Slaughtering kids????
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Slaughtering kids????

And destroying a few planets
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Slaughtering kids????

And destroying a few planets

All insignificant next to the power of the wallet.
  • Options
    Its not just shipments. I have an iPhone 11 and am seeing lag in every phase of the game. Guess they are dialing down compute for fewer players...
  • Options
    I am experiencing this as well. Something changed when they came back to work.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Will they ever fix this who knows? I think its here to stay devs wont fix it unless its offering a $99 pack to remove the lag.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Will they ever fix this who knows? I think its here to stay devs wont fix it unless its offering a $99 pack to remove the lag.
    Forcing me to buy Hyperdrive bundle? 😲🤫

I mean in all honesty I was being facetious but I may have stumbled on some truth there.

Do people who have purchased the hyperdrive bundle enjoy lag free shop experiance because the hyperdrive pack coding is gone from the game?

U got me thinking... maybe with a tin foil hat but still... HD pack was around the same time that LAG got really bad...

Could the hyperdrive pack be the cause of the lag that leads to delays in the shops that leads to players accidentally spending Crystal's on stuff they dont want?

Idk... partly because I dont know any veterans who bought that hyperdrive but I cam ask around...
  • Options
    Bump

The lag is still there.

CG fix your game
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Yes...The lag is annoying and can cause inadvertent errors.
  • Options
    Will a dev comment going on 2 months now... doubt it...

Nothing says you care more than completely ignoring the community and refusing to address the massive lag in the game.
  • Options
    Will a dev comment going on 2 months now... doubt it...

Nothing says you care more than completely ignoring the community and refusing to address the massive lag in the game.

I would make a joke about this fix not making them money, but its actually kinda sad that their actions show this is the truth....