Is this game starting to lag?

2Next

Replies

• Has anyone noticed when clicking on find gear you are shown the first node available to acquire it instead of the store ( guild, shard etc etc ) first.
    seems like they miss all the places that gear is available and start the list at the first energy spending node ,when you scroll left you find out that it was available for "free" but the list started 3 places in instead of at the start.

Has anyone else seen this ?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed when clicking on find gear you are shown the first node available to acquire it instead of the store ( guild, shard etc etc ) first.
    seems like they miss all the places that gear is available and start the list at the first energy spending node ,when you scroll left you find out that it was available for "free" but the list started 3 places in instead of at the start.

I haven't noticed like you described but I have noticed it when the first thing that on the list is buy it for crystals/ packs/in hsth etc, then you scroll left and there's a node (I guess this also includes for free like in shard shp, so basically the same). super shady imo

also, def a lag in shop, both on blustacks and game, but worse on bluestacks (like, takes a little longer). haven't seen a lag elsewhere
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Game is super laggy, I hold my breath in arena fights.
  • It's sad that after a year of me wanting to quit, store lag is about to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I was hoping for one last spectacular failure.
  • Will they ever fix this who knows? I think its here to stay devs wont fix it unless its offering a $99 pack to remove the lag.
    Forcing me to buy Hyperdrive bundle? 😲🤫

Do people who have purchased the hyperdrive bundle enjoy lag free shop experiance because the hyperdrive pack coding is gone from the game?

Nope, still lags
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Will they ever fix this who knows? I think its here to stay devs wont fix it unless its offering a $99 pack to remove the lag.

Do people who have purchased the hyperdrive bundle enjoy lag free shop experiance because the hyperdrive pack coding is gone from the game?

Nope, still lags

well, I, for one, definitely thought that was it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Are the devs even aware the game is very very laggy? They haven't commented on it and it has been ocuring for months.

Why are they ignoring this issue?
  • Not just lagg on shipments.

Ground war event today was painful , a second or two pause with missing / sped up animations .
  • Well I’m for one quite happy with the lag ! It prevented me to buy the hyperdrive bundle a countless time! Don’t solve this ! It’s saving my bank account !

And please stop all the new content! I need to sleep some time!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Running blue stacks on 486 DX2/66 8mb 28.8 modem DOS 6.22 No lag at all

Try increasing your extended memory in himem.sys
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Will they ever fix this who knows? I think its here to stay devs wont fix it unless its offering a $99 pack to remove the lag.

I mean in all honesty I was being facetious but I may have stumbled on some truth there.

U got me thinking... maybe with a tin foil hat but still... HD pack was around the same time that LAG got really bad...

Could the hyperdrive pack be the cause of the lag that leads to delays in the shops that leads to players accidentally spending Crystal's on stuff they dont want?

Idk... partly because I dont know any veterans who bought that hyperdrive but I cam ask around...

No buddy. Bought the bloody pack and still got the **** lag. Game’s just ****. It’s as simple as that.
  • Si0n wrote: »

I mean in all honesty I was being facetious but I may have stumbled on some truth there.

U got me thinking... maybe with a tin foil hat but still... HD pack was around the same time that LAG got really bad...

Could the hyperdrive pack be the cause of the lag that leads to delays in the shops that leads to players accidentally spending Crystal's on stuff they dont want?

Idk... partly because I dont know any veterans who bought that hyperdrive but I cam ask around...

No buddy. Bought the bloody pack and still got the **** lag. Game’s just ****. It’s as simple as that.

Well then they should address the lag issue it's been months ...
  • Laggy AF.
  • I've noticed that the game can be laggy, but more at payout times than at other times, especially when TB or TW are going on.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    When I purchase anything the game frequently goes non responsive. The lag is getting worse.

I get this about 2x a day...
    begTszm.jpg

Connection errors when making purchases cost you money @CG

Isnt this something you will fix or at least address?
  • Too much! In shipments, in TB, in squad arena, ship arena...
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed when clicking on find gear you are shown the first node available to acquire it instead of the store ( guild, shard etc etc ) first.

I’ve actually found the opposite sometimes, it takes me straight to the cash packs or crystals and I need to scroll left to find the node
  • Smidday wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »

I’ve actually found the opposite sometimes, it takes me straight to the cash packs or crystals and I need to scroll left to find the node

I see this as well.