Request - Information on Gear Locations

I'd prefer to purchase from stores primarily gear items that i cannot farm. I cannot remember which gear items are farmable and which are available only through raids (ohh, a Mk 4 Chedak Comm Link Prototype Salvage. Is that only available through a raid? Or am I thinking of the Mk 5?).

Currently, to answer that question, I need to go to the character page of a character that needs that gear item, find the gear slot that needs that gear item, and search for locations of that gear item. This process is tedious.

What would be nice is a new button on the pop-up screen that appears when a gear item is selected from within a store. This button would take the player to the list of locations where the gear item could be found. The button text could simply be 'Find Elsewhere' and would be located above the current 'Purchase' button.

I hope EA will consider this helpful change. Please let me know if this request is unclear. Thank you.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    agree, but if you go to swgoh.gg and click on the gear it will show locations. or for ex. google "mk 5 stun gun swgoh.gg" and it should go right to that swgoh.gg page and you can see the locations.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • astropj1
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi Gifafi, thanks for the reply. I agree that the internet can be used to answer this question. It would make the process of finding out if the gear item is farmable marginally less tedious. Personally, I don't think it's the optimal solution though. Preferably, one wouldn't have to leave the game to find if a piece of gear should be purchased.
    Post edited by astropj1 on