What General Anakin could look like...

Hey peeps :)

What GAS looks like now, what he would have looked if they hadn't changed his face, what he could look like...
nvxj7w4k3zf3.gif

Replies

  • Who cares? Play the game and quit worrying with makeup.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • @SnakesOnAPlane I do play the game, I'm not worried at all, just sayin'. ;)
  • P.S: I wouldn't presume to know who cares (apart from me obviously).
  • Who cares? Play the game and quit worrying with makeup.

    I care
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    P.S: I wouldn't presume to know who cares (apart from me obviously).

    I don't but I got ur back homie.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    I don't but I got ur back homie.
    Thanks @Baby_Yoda, I appreciate it. ;)
  • Their new character models are questionable. Finn looks like Leslie Jones from Ghostbusters.
  • Gamorrean
    2375 posts Member
    edited January 3
    Lynora wrote: »
    Their new character models are questionable. Finn looks like Leslie Jones from Ghostbusters.

    To me it looks more like Cere from fallen order than it looks like Finn
  • Everything about the GAS they released is a mess
  • Yeah not sure what they are going for with these newer character model's
  • Posts like this are probably part of the reason why those developer q and a's focus so much more on artwork than questions about actual game mechanics.

    Oh no! He's a cynic! Burn him!
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    Their new character models are questionable. Finn looks like Leslie Jones from Ghostbusters.

    To me it looks more like Cere from fallen order than it looks like Finn

    56db1d511500002a000b141f.jpeg?ops=2000_1000&cache=gbxsgwvjia
    swgoh-rhf_600.jpg

    Lol, ok I will give you that! 😆
  • Once everyone will finally finish to have their GAS 7* with relic 7 clones, they will release the new Kylo and Rey meta and the hard work for the GAS will become useless
  • I care... I don’t understand why he’d be the only character to have a different head/face (that looks completely different and worse, imo) for another version of him when it’s based within about the same character age and timeframe as the other. For example, the 3 versions of Han Solo (traditional, Stormtrooper and Hoth) all use the same graphic for his head/face and those three were also within a similar-ish age and timeframe.

    I hope they look into changing General Skywalker’s!
  • This is by far the worst face of important toons. He would look insanely bettter with JKA face.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    Their new character models are questionable. Finn looks like Leslie Jones from Ghostbusters.

    To me it looks more like Cere from fallen order than it looks like Finn

    56db1d511500002a000b141f.jpeg?ops=2000_1000&cache=gbxsgwvjia
    swgoh-rhf_600.jpg

    Once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.
  • LOL! It's so true! Give them time, and CG will fill out the whole SNL cast in the next year. Hopefully they don't decide to use the Kyle Mooney version of Baby Yoda!
  • I care too, General Skywalker looks weird, Anakin looks much better!!

    Sometimes I don't understand who's in charge to sign off the images. General Kenobi looks kinda sad as a commander of his ship ...

    wmcfgrjp9uvp.jpg

    If I had a little wish, rework both!
  • Ultra
    4897 posts Member
    GK looks fine
  • Atarius wrote: »
    I care too, General Skywalker looks weird, Anakin looks much better!!

    Sometimes I don't understand who's in charge to sign off the images. General Kenobi looks kinda sad as a commander of his ship ...

    wmcfgrjp9uvp.jpg

    If I had a little wish, rework both!

    Sad because the negotiations were so short
  • Ultra wrote: »
    GK looks fine

    The toon yes, but not the image with his ship, at least in my opinion of course.
Sign In or Register to comment.