My Kit for Din Djarin - The Mandalorian

“The Mandalorian” Kit

Tags: Neutral, Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, Scoundral

Description: “A Lone Wolf Mandalorian, with a deep rooted hatred of Droids. Can work with others, but only if he must.”

Basic: “Warm or Cold”
Final Text: Deal physical damage to target enemy, with a 50% chance of inflicting Evasion Down or Critical Chance Down. If targeting a Droid character, this attack does 20% bonus damage and attack again.

Special 1: “Whistling Birds”
3-Turn Cooldown
Final Text: Deal Physical Damage once to every enemy, if there is less than 5 enemies, the remaining attack(s) will find a replacement target and hit them for additional time. This attack has a 25% chance to land Stagger.

Special 2: “Pulse Shot”
6-Turn Cooldown
(Zeta) Final Text: (This attacks Cooldown is reduced by 2.) This attack starts on cool down, and also takes 1 turns to hit the target. When activating The Mandalorian goes into the Kneeling Position to guarantee 100% accuracy, at the start of his next turn is when the attack hits. While in the Knelt position, The Mandalorian is immune to all debuffs except Stagger, also immune to Turn Meter Reduction. Dealing 100% of targets max protection as damage, doubled against Droid targets. On Killing blow, this attack disintegrates the target, preventing them from being revived.

Unique 1: “This Is the Way”
(Zeta) Final Text: The Mandalorian assist every time another Mandalorian attacks. Including bonus attacks. When The Mandalorian assist, he deals 60% less damage. All Mandalorians gain 10% damage for each other Mandalorian present at the start of battle.

Payout: “Beskar’gam”
Final Text: Whenever The Mandalorian receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: The Mandalorian gains the Buff Beskar’gam.

Beskar’gam: Gain an additional 200% Defense based off of his Defense. Additionally, every time The Mandalorian is hit with any Physical Damage he has a 25% chance to Deflect that damage and take 90% reduced damaged from the attack. This buff cannot be prevented or dispelled.

Alright, That’s the Kit.
•As you noticed I added the Neutral tag. He cannot be dark side, and giving a Bounty Hunter a “light side” tag just seems wrong.

•New game mechanic of a two turn ability.

•No Leader ability, he’s a lone wolf, doesn’t lead. Just does the job and nothing more. (I do have a lead ability designed if need be.)

•”This Is The Way.” Purely henges on CG giving all Mandalorians the Mandalorian Tag. (Jango, Boba, Canderous, Sabine, Gar Saxxon and Imperial Super Commando.) All of those characters are Mandalorian by my definition.

•Added a new character specific Buff “Beskar’gam”

•new passive ability “Deflect”

Replies

• DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Considering his little team of Kuiil, IG-11, Cara, and Greef Karga at the end I'd assume he comes in as leading those 4.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Spoilers!

Its been out long enough, not to mention if you dont want spoilers dont click on a Mando thread
    Sebek wrote: »
    Spoilers!

Its been out long enough, not to mention if you dont want spoilers dont click on a Mando thread

First of all i'm not american, i'm in Europe, Second the name is in the title

Thought you meant my comment, my bad lol
    Spoilers!

Spoilers!

I apologize. I had totally forgotten it’s late late release in Europe
    Spoilers!

Spoilers!

I apologize. I had totally forgotten it’s late late release in Europe

Not just Europe, pretty much every country in the world barring 5 specific ones.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!