Sith Team for new player lvl 48

Hello,
I am currently level 48 in swgoh and just started playing recently. I've been looking through the forums a lot and everyone's been suggesting a phoenix squad. I just got all the Phoenix squad members (picked Chopper over Sabine). However I was wondering if I should do a sith team. From what I can tell it is recommended to get phoenix squad for thrawn, but I want to have a sith team in the future and I am not sure if he will be useful for that.

I have attached a picture of all the characters I currently own, aswell as the ones I've almost unlocked. Some characters I'd like to incorporate into my sith squad are fallen Bastila and Vader (maybe palpatine and mail etc.), but I need some other recommendations aswell as what "journey guides" I should go through. I'm not sure if I should still use and upgrade my phoenix squad if I am to use a sith one mainly instead. Thank you

5bad9jq3g14c.jpg

ho2o7cakbaca.jpg

2zfpbpnhcra9.jpg

Replies

• Palpatine is a good Sith leader, at least until you can get some of the later game characters like Darth Revan. However, to unlock him, you’ll need a team of 5 rebel characters at 7 stars. This is part of the reason why it’s good to farm Phoenix up to 7 stars, since they have the rebel tag as well as the Phoenix tag.
  • I should add that you technically need 5 rebels at 5 stars to unlock palpatine, you need them at 7 stars to get palpatine to 7 stars.