Meetra Surik kit idea

I was thinking after TROS releases would be a good time to celebrate the 15th year anniversary of KOTOR II. Might be too OP though.

Replies

• A little to op for a character that is not widely known throughout the Star Wars universe and in cannon
  • You’re right, but I think people would be down for KOTOR II content, even if is isn’t Meetra. Kind of hard to make her a faceless projection of the players interpretation of the character like Revan was.
  • More KOTOR meta?

No.
  • I was thinking after TROS releases would be a good time to celebrate the 15th year anniversary of KOTOR II. Might be too OP though.

I kind of hope this happens to be honest
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    More KOTOR meta?

No.
    I’m not hoping for that either if it does happen. It most likely will for monetization reasons, but it doesn’t have to be meta, maybe just Grievous level at most. Maybe some interesting theorycrafting characters and high HSTR damage.
  • Way too op. Too much offense imo
  • Who?
  • It would be great opportunity to bring Meetra and her team and make it really good but not meta team with possibility to solo HSTR because it is now now old thing and we are getting new raid.
    Like kit but I think with it she would be meta.
  • Would like to see meetra and friends added to the game at some point for sure. I think before that happens I would like to get RTJ Luke cuz I'm a fanboy. However kit seems like something cg would seem as acceptable power creep
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    She's too unknown to a lot of star wars folks. As nice as it would be to see more old republic content (surely I can't be the only one).. You would need lord scourge as well.

As much as I love Scourge from the Revan novel he was in, he is certainly not important, especially when it comes to the games (I don’t think he’s in them). Meetra Surik, on the other hand, is well known, not widely known, but big enough that a decent character build would make sense. I think they were definitely planning to bring her in with Traya, Sion, and Visas, but something must have stopped them (Curse you HSTR!). Anyway, I’d like to see her added, maybe not with as much power as this kit however.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Interesting ideas, but it'd probably just end up as an addition to JKR's team and make him even more of a pain to deal with.

Also, multiple mechanics relying on another non-existent character (Kreia) is a little weird.

Lastly, having an entire unique dedicated specifically to countering Nihilus is way too granular.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• 20cmulcahy
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Nihion wrote: »
    Rhunne wrote: »
    She's too unknown to a lot of star wars folks. As nice as it would be to see more old republic content (surely I can't be the only one).. You would need lord scourge as well.

As much as I love Scourge from the Revan novel he was in, he is certainly not important, especially when it comes to the games (I don’t think he’s in them)

Not that it matters in any shape but scourge has, imo, a pretty prominent part in SWTOR. Hes a companion to one of the classes and has a pretty good character arc.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Interesting ideas, but it'd probably just end up as an addition to JKR's team and make him even more of a pain to deal with.

Also, multiple mechanics relying on another non-existent character (Kreia) is a little weird.

Lastly, having an entire unique dedicated specifically to countering Nihilus is way too granular.

Yeah, I just kinda felt strange leaving the protagonist of KOTOR II without any Kreia synergy. Also, if they did release her, I would hope that she is mainly Sith raid oriented. It would fit with the lore.

• At least rework visas first. Force bond with nihilus maybe
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    Spoiler.. scourge killed her :(

I hate how she died. Considering that she was equal or greater than Revan in terms of power at that point, getting stabbed in the back by a mid-tier Sith seemed implausible.