DS - Geo Combat Mission Loop

I know how much CG loves their "bug fixes" due to endless loops in raids causing too easy of a fight, so how about a fight that's the other way around, completely unfair and infuriating, not sure if I hit a bug or WAI so I'm posting this here.

Now I will preface that maybe I just had really bad RNG, but I don't remember having issues before until this recent TB.

I took my g13 Geo squad into phase 2 southern Combat Mission, the one where 4/4 is vs. Padme, Kenobi, Anakin, an Arc trooper, clone medic, and jedi consular. I went about my business as usual, killed Padme first, then Anakin, then I noticed Spy seemed to not be doing any damage against Kenobi. Medic kept reviving Padme, also noted he wasn't losing health from doing revives either like in other combats, killed Padme again, rinse repeat. I fought this battle for 30 Minutes at a stalemate..... I finally put it on auto, because my phone battery was about to die and had to throw it on the charger, of course this caused medic to revive the whole team, the whole team to be healed fully, and eventually the Geo's lost after another 15 mins of being on Auto. 45 minute battle.... seriously? Am I just missing something, or did a bug creep in somewhere? Cause like I said, I don't recall having this issue in the past, and my Geo team has only gotten stronger since the last time I beat it.