2nd EP 9 spoiler question

Odds EP is gonna get a rework giving him a revive?

I mean come on he said in the movie he's died many times...

Replies

• It would make more sense than some of the others with revive abilities.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Hope not, Palpatine had a boring story that ruined his original arc.
  • Not only that. It ruined Anakins,too. And Lukes. Well, basically it ruined everyones in the more than 40 years history of Star Wars
  • Naver666 wrote: »
    Not only that. It ruined Anakins,too. And Lukes. Well, basically it ruined everyones in the more than 40 years history of Star Wars

Well, sorta. I actually like this resurrection thingy, but fleet is too much :/ at least they could use sith empire as some entity from other galaxy if they wanted deus ex machina thing :(
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Didn’t he say if Rey strikes him down his spirit will enter her? Is she now Empress Palpatine? TRANSformation! :D As Luke said, ‘no one’s ever really gone’. Just sayin’...
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Didn’t he say if Rey strikes him down his spirit will enter her? Is she now Empress Palpatine? TRANSformation! :D As Luke said, ‘no one’s ever really gone’. Just sayin’...

That's why she didn't strike him down. Palpatine killed himself with his lightning. Also the massive fleet can be explained by canonizing the star forge
  • She basically did the mace, except for some magic Reasons he died this Time. Probably because his face denied to turn even uglier from that.
    His last thought may was:"screw those **** sith architects for not putting a window here"
  • I think he will get a new character, not a rework. Probably an epic confrontation around the home release of epIX.
    Almost definitely requiring new Rey and Kylo (and both new FO and Resistance Capital ships), plus some chocolate sprinkles...
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I think he will get a new character, not a rework. Probably an epic confrontation around the home release of epIX.
    Almost definitely requiring new Rey and Kylo (and both new FO and Resistance Capital ships), plus some chocolate sprinkles...

What could the resistance capital ship be though?
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Fingers crossed ^^ I'm sad that we'll never get a Snoke.
  • @Lysandrax @Naver666 how'd you like the , "I've waited so long" and then 5 minutes later, "Oh well now I'll have to kill you and keep my job."
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    Fingers crossed ^^ I'm sad that we'll never get a Snoke.

I'm sad we'll still never know what happened to Mace Windu Defenestrated.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I think he will get a new character, not a rework. Probably an epic confrontation around the home release of epIX.

What could the resistance capital ship be though?

I mean... to tie up the sequel trilogy content, the only thing that makes sense is to give Holdo the Raddus, Hux (probably) gets the ep IX version of the Finalizer (that way they can give it both FO and Sith tags like they did the new Sith Trooper, and that allows them a lazy way to bring Sith Fighter and Sith Bomber, along with the Scimitar under the synergy umbrella without designing a bunch of new ships, that just means they need to bring out a few resistance tagged ships to flesh out that fleet tag).