Doubt: Galactic war battles

Hello people...

I've been wondering....how are the GW battles chosen? What's taken into account?
I've read about the power of 5 top toons...is it correct?

So far, I've been focusing on Phoenix Squad, and haven't lost a single GW completion (16 in a row by now)
I don't think it's luck, neither I am an experienced player (which means I am still figuring out how to proper fight and use abilities)

Now...I've reached level 60, and I don't know if I can star investing in pilots (for fleet arena). I don't want to compromise my run (wanna clear 50 wins asap)

thanks
Rod

Replies

• Options
    focus on rebel fleet if you have phantom, ghost and biggs x-wing you will be fine for a while until you go to another fleet (i recommend the geo's)
  • Options
    Time Phoenix really is the best place to start, but investing in ships is the best you can do and preferably dark side ships.

Your perspective must be at level 65 and have a non-automatic guild to get guild coins.

Grab the coins from the MK1 guild and speed everything you can to the Hera and Erza farm to reach the seventh star.

Unleashing Cantina's energy, Kylo unmasked is his next priority, as he comes with his ship along which makes it one of the cheapest farms to make.

When you close Zeb's seventh star, immediately start his biggs and his ship's farm. Closing this character and this ship only buy the geonosian ships, until you have the soldier and spy ship on the seventh star.

In Ship Coin Invest in the Geonosian Soldier and the Geonosian Spy, once you have the 2 in the seventh star keep buying ships, the next reasonable buy is the phoenix ships.

And in the Arena as soon as you close Kanan, get Tarkin.

Once you have the guild and ship coin, buy the sun fac and with the energy of ships get his ship.

At the end of the Chopper the next character to be purchased is Ahsoka Tano in the canteen coin.

As soon as possible in yellow energy immediately start Shan Bastille and Jolee Farm. With Kanan Erza and Ahsoka it will be possible to make at least the separatist event and further accelerate the separatist ships. As it will be a farm that will eventually be in both ship energy and yellow energy it will end quickly. The next priorities will be Hounds and Bossk.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Hello people...

I've been wondering....how are the GW battles chosen? What's taken into account?
    I've read about the power of 5 top toons...is it correct?

So far, I've been focusing on Phoenix Squad, and haven't lost a single GW completion (16 in a row by now)
    I don't think it's luck, neither I am an experienced player (which means I am still figuring out how to proper fight and use abilities)

Now...I've reached level 60, and I don't know if I can star investing in pilots (for fleet arena). I don't want to compromise my run (wanna clear 50 wins asap)

Its your TOP 5 in "Stat Power" for the Account. Not quite the same as "Galactic Power".

Its an old statistic from Pre-Omegas/Zetas days.

I say this just to warn you that around L72-84 your fights will be much harder.

The reason behind that is as people unlock Omegas (76) & Zetas (82) then the characters will be more powerful that those w/o them & you will start running into teams w/ MUCH higher GP than you but the same SP because they added Omegas/Zetas.

To answer your other questions.

Start investing in a 2nd/3rd team with Synergy.

Phoenix is awesome in GWar but they will come across teams they can't beat & you'll want to be able to have some Empire, Jedi, Bounty Hunters, First Order, Nightsister, etc etc to also throw at the enemies.

As for Pilots. KYLO UNMASKED!!! Farm him NOW & don't stop till he's 7*

That ship/pilot combo is the fastest farm for a ship in the game & getting it out there right at L60 with maxed stars is huge for maintaining 1st place in Fleet Arena.

Other things to consider.

To unlock 5*-7* ships you will need 5 ships of both Dark & Light Sides.

Since you have Phoenix already, make Ghost & Phantom a priority in Fleet Coins as you get them.
    But also buy up the Vader/Boba ships every chance you get since they are rare & both useful characters too.

So the question comes down to what 5 LS/DS ships to farm.

DS you want up early so you can unlock the Fleet Ability Mats challenge & get farming Zetas.

So Kylo + Silencer is #1
    Vader & Boba Fett also work but it will be a LONG time to farm them.

Alternate options are the 3 Geo Ships mentioned above &/or the Imperial & First Order TIE Fighters.

Finally there are the other 3 BH ships that you will want for the Falcon but will also be SLOW farms.

I didn't go bugs, but, If I had to do it over again, I'd probably look into Kylo, the 3 Bugs, & Imperial TIE for 5.
    I was waiting quite a long while for Vader/Boba to get to 5*.

For the LS ships, focus on the 2 Phoenix Ships & Biggs. Other options are Wedge, Jedi Consular's Fighter, & Clone Sgt ARC-170

The key is making sure you get 5 of each DS/LS up to unlock those ships & challenges.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Neglecting ships will come back to bite you later.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Neglecting ships will come back to bite you later.

True
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Concentrating on ships will place you well in fleet arena, resulting in more crystals and zetas. Everyone here has given great advice.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! It as much much helpful !!!
    Starting to improve my fleet...

Now...my only concern is about GUILDS.
    I couldn't find, and not sure how to analize, a good one to join...
    I am level 61... log everyday and complete daily missions ...
    F2P, but I am very focused....:-)
  • Options
    Go to the guild recruitment tab, try to find a guild that complete heroic pit raid and heroic aat raid
  • Options
    Use the forum to find a guild, go to Guild Recruitment and there's many guilds seeking more in that section.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.