Drunk Chromium pack opening, Part IV

Ok, so I have a slight Zinfandel buzz, and want some shards. It's kind of natural. It's what Most people want when they get toasted.

Anyhow, I'm going to open a few chromium packs, complain, and share them with ya'll.

Caveat: before all the teetotalers and uptights pipe in and give me guff about drinking, know that I know what I'm doing. I'm not an alkie. I planned to get a buzz and buy some packs. It's all in fun.

Sit back and enjoy the super-weak shards about to drop!! Booya Shaka!!

Replies

• OMG. This pack is a piece of muff cabbage.

Really. Freakin chewie shards? What am I, twelve? And the rest is the usual array of WGAS/WGAF.

Hopefully you can see the picture. If I did this right. If not, use your imagination. Think of the worst toons you would want to get 10 shards each of. . . Ok? Have them in your mind? Open your eyes. You're right!!

I am going to need a whole lot more to drink to handle this. No one can blame me.
  • http://i.imgur.com/CcZst7C.png

In case that pic didn't come through. Which it probably didn't. [frowny face]
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    The ewok elder ones are nice, and I'm sure leia ones are ways welcome, but the rest....well yah
  • What he heck, everyone nite nite? One more pack.
  • Oootini wrote: »
    The ewok elder ones are nice, and I'm sure leia ones are ways welcome, but the rest....well yah

Haven't heard a peep out of leia fans since the nerf. So, about $1000 more and I can get her to 7*.

Curious about ewok elder. Want to try a team with Teebo in the lead.

• Next pack is slightly better. 15 shards of QGJ is the highlight. I already have him, so it just awards "bonus shards." Not sure how 15 shards equals a new toon, but there you go.
    Pgg9x7G.png

• Hey, that pic worked! I'm happy I could figure that out. So proud of my S@!t Fisto and Mace shards.
  • You folks are all sleepy tonight. So am I, so no more packs for me tonight. You gotta know when to fold 'em.
  • Lol post! Them
  • DarthBooey wrote: »
    Next pack is slightly better. 15 shards of QGJ is the highlight. I already have him, so it just awards "bonus shards." Not sure how 15 shards equals a new toon, but there you go.
    Pgg9x7G.png

I'd have taken that pack in a heartbeat. :(
  • Leia and Cad Bane always comes from the chromium packs. I have them both at 6*.
  • DarthBooey wrote: »
    OMG. What am I, twelve?

That would of been my guess
  • Hey, I keep making drunk crystal purchases. If my wife finds out she'll kill me! Another rum and coke dearest?
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    chainsaw wrote: »
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    OMG. What am I, twelve?

It's funny because you lack the basic grammar skills to be able to say that
  • Sikho wrote: »
    OMG. What am I, twelve?

What attempt of weekness is come back. (good grammar)
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    I love this thread! Being English I am quite at home with being drunk.
    Hic.
  • Sikho wrote: »
    OMG. What am I, twelve?

Sorry grammer police officer, you forgot the period at the end of your sentence. Just sayin.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »
    OMG. What am I, twelve?

Sorry grammer police officer, you forgot the period at the end of your sentence. Just sayin.

*Saying.
    lolz.
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Dark wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    OMG. What am I, twelve?

*Saying.
    lolz.

Well he also wrote grammer instead of grammar. But hey, let's not be too strict.
  • Dark wrote: »
    ]

*Saying.
    lolz.

lol*

• The trolls are out of their caves in full force.