Full Mando Team Kit Reveal (fan made with spoilers)

I want a Mandalorian team in this game, so here it is. I give them the tag of ‘Child’s Protector’. Feel free to leave feedback

The Mandalorian: legendary unlock using imperial troopers. You will fight only the Mandalorian for the first six stages. The final stage will be extremely difficult, and you will face a full Mando team. The Mandalorian in this event is immune to stun and turn meter removal.

Tags: Light Side, Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, attacker, Leader, Scoundrel, Childs Protector

Basic- Blaster Shot: Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 25% turn meter. If this is resisted, gain 25% turn meter.

Special 1- Amban Rifle:
Deal special damage to the target enemy. If Baby Yoda is afraid, also deal massive damage to them. Apply stun for one turn if the enemy is at full health.
Zeta: Apply armor shred to the target enemy for the rest of the battle, which can’t be dispelled, resisted or copied, and reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1 if it defeats an enemy.
Cooldown: 4

Special 2- Weapons are Part of My Religion:
Choose between weapons that can be used once each per round. This would have a layout similar to tech.

W1- Grappling Line: Stun the target enemy for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted. The Mandalorian gains ability block for 1 turn and a bonus turn.

W2- Flamethrower: Deal special damage to one enemy, then apply burning for 1 turn. Apply a damage over time effect for 2 turns for each stack of Beskar Steel, and 3 more If Baby Yoda is Afraid. This attack has +100% potency. These affects can’t be dispelled.

W3- Whistling birds: Deal Special Damage to all enemies 2 times. This attack has +100% offense if Baby Yoda has Afraid.

W4- Vibroblade: Deal physical damage to one enemy and remove all of their turn meter. Apply slow for 1 turn, or for 2 if Baby Yoda is afraid.
Cooldown: 2 (starts on cooldown)

Leadership- This is the Way- Mandalorian and Child’s Protector allies have +30 speed, and +20% critical chance and damage. Whenever a Mandalorian ally is defeated, all Mandalorian allies attack whoever killed that Mandalorian, ignoring stealth and taunt. Child’s Protector allies gain 25% turn meter at the start of the battle, and have +10% defense and crit. avoidance while baby Yoda is afraid.
Zeta: The Mandalorian ignores taunt and stealth

Unique 1- Beskar Steel: at the beginning of the encounter, when he is revived, and at the start of each turn, the Mandalorian gains 3 stacks of the unique buff Beskar Steel. It cannot be dispelled, prevented, or copied. The Mandalorian takes 35% less damage for each stack, but when hit, loses a stack. Attacks that ignore armor ignore this affect. This can also block % health based damage.

Unique 2- Baby Yoda’s protector: Summon Baby Yoda into the ally spot at the start of the battle. Baby Yoda cannot be damaged, but instead, the Mandalorian takes bonus damage equal to the amount Baby Yoda would receive whenever he is attacked. This damage can be blocked by Beskar Steel. Baby Yoda gains afraid for 1 turn whenever the Mandalorian takes damage for him. Afraid reduces Baby Yoda’s speed by 25%, and can’t be prevented, dispelled, or copied.

Unique 3- Summon: Baby Yoda- support
Baby Yoda’s stats scale with the Mandalorian’s, but he doesn’t have health. When all Child Protector allies are defeated, Baby Yoda retreats from the battle. If Mando is defeated before baby Yoda’s leaves the battle, another random Child’s Protector ally will take damage for baby Yoda, until they are defeated.

(Baby Yoda:
Tags: Support
Basic- Stun a random enemy for 1 turn, which can’t be resisted, copied, or dispelled. The Mandalorian regains 5% protection.
Special 1- Force Healing. Heal target ally to full health, and grant them a bonus turn. Cooldown:3
Unique-Baby: baby Yoda’s is immune to turn meter gain and loss. )

Kuiil: A marquee character

Tags: Light aside, support, Child’s protector

Basic- I have spoken: Target enemy loses 10% turn meter, and a random ally gains 10% turn meter.

Special- Blurrg attack: Deal physical damage to target enemy, which can’t be resisted, then gain turn meter equal to the amount removed. Apply slow to target enemy for 1 turn.

Unique 1- Skill of one’s hands: All allies recover 10% protection at the start of this characters turn.
Zeta: Allies cannot be dealt % health damage while Kuiil is alive.

Unique 2- IG-11’s father: IG-11 has +100% defense while this character is alive, and +100% offense while he is dead. Kuiil resets the cooldown of Blurrg attack whenever baby Yoda’s becomes afraid.

IG-11: a marquee character

Tags: Light Side, bounty hunter, scoundrel, tank, Child’s Protector

Basic- Tea time/ Blaster shot: If in passive mode: Heal target ally 10% health, and gain 5% turn meter. If in defense mode, deal physical damage to target enemy, and inflict target lock for one turn.

Special 1- Child Carry/ Wild Blasts: if in passive mode: Gain the unique buff Child Carry, which can’t be copied, prevented, or dispelled. Gain 50% turn meter. If in defense mode, Deal physical damage to target enemy and all target locked enemies and inflict stagger for 2 turns.
Child Carry- Instead of Mando being damage for Baby Yoda, IG-11 is damaged instead. IG-11 has +100% defense, and instantly removes this buff when he enters defense mode.
Cooldown: 3

Special 2- Take Shots/Self-destruct: In passive mode: Taunt for one turn, remove afraid from baby Yoda’s, and dispel all rebuffs from all allies. If in defense mode: Instantly defeat this unit and a random other enemy. Neither of these characters can be revived.

Unique 1- Defense Mode: IG-11 starts each round in passive mode, and enters defense mode when the first Child Protector ally is defeated. This gives him access to different abilities. IG-11 can have no more than 80% defense.

Unique 2- Never Alive: IG-11 gains +10% offense whenever baby Yoda’s becomes afraid.
Zeta: Target locked enemies can’t ignore defense

Greef Karga: a marquee character

Tags: Light Side, Scoundrel, Support, Child’s Protector

Basic- Uncertain Shot: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict tenacity down.

Special 1-Bounty Puck: Mark target enemy for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted, copied, or dispelled. This attack ignores stealth and taunt. Call all Child Protector allies to assist if Baby Yoda is afraid.
Cooldown:4

Special 2- Let’s make a Deal: Inflict Offense down on all enemies for 2 turns, then give all allies speed up for 2 turns. Dispelled all buffs from all enemies.

Unique- Guild leader: All scoundrel allies have +10 speed. All allies have+20% potency and tenacity.
Zeta: All Child’s Protector Allies gain evasion up for 1 turn when baby Yoda’s becomes afraid, which can’t be copied or dispelled. (Can be prevented)

Cara Dune: a galactic chase character for cantina nodes

Tags: Light Side, Scoundrel, Child’s Protector, attacker

Basic- Pistol Shot: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If Baby Yoda is afraid, attack again. For each attack, clear all debuffs from a random Child Protector ally.

Special 1-Brawl: Deal physical damage to target enemy twice. Grant all allies accuracy up and offense up for 1 turn.
Zeta: If all allies are Child Protectors, fracture target enemy until baby Yoda’s isn’t afraid.

Special 2- Wild shots: Deal physical damage to all enemies, and remove 50% turn meter from them. Inflict daze for 2 turns, and gain a bonus turn if all enemies are at 0% turn meter.
Cooldown:5

Unique-Ex-Shock Trooper: This character has +100% offense against empire characters. While all Child Protector allies are alive, this character has 100% defense penetration. The first time a Child Protector ally dies, gain offense up, which can’t be prevented or dispelled for the rest of the battle.

Replies

• Lookin forward to reading this when I get a chance
  • "Child's protector allies"

Man I'd die laughing if they released a tag named that.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    "Child's protector allies"

It is pretty funny, but I couldn’t come up with a better tag name. It could be babysitters though ;)
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »

It is pretty funny, but I couldn’t come up with a better tag name. It could be babysitters though ;)

Even better loll
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

“Spacesitters”

- Now A Motion Picture Film!
  • That would be a pretty fun team to use. Hopefully we get something similar to this
  • Ummm where is Moff Gideon! With his tie fighter.
    Also Mando’s Razor’s Edge.

I know CG had to pick episode 9 but I would’ve loved Mando content. I know we are getting it but it will likely be with season 2.
  • Ummm where is Moff Gideon! With his tie fighter.

I know CG had to pick episode 9 but I would’ve loved Mando content. I know we are getting it but it will likely be with season 2.

I’m currently working on Gideon. Thanks for reading. :)
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    68rz8h1mcnga.jpeg

• 68rz8h1mcnga.jpeg
    Woah, you unlocked them already.
    ;)

• 68rz8h1mcnga.jpeg

Hahaha. That’s great!
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Ummm where is Moff Gideon! With his tie fighter.

But what about people not from usa, canada, holland, australia or new zealand

I forgot they don’t have Season 1 yet. We’ll have to wait until they get it to get characters from the Mandalorian
  • trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    This is sweet!! Great ideas, and I also really hope that Baby Yoda is a summoned character with the Mando and not an actual character.

One question though, where do you address Baby Yoda being afraid? I can't find it. How does he become afraid?

Edit: sp