Surprising happy mechanic between Kylo Mask 1 and Nihilus

So I am trying to obercome zzG12 KRU and z KR in GAC. I'm pretty much out of my decent counters. My triumvirate is incredibly underdeveloped but I figure, "Okay, if I can just annihilate 1 of them then I got it. L"

It works on KRU, and then I'm down to Nihilus and KR. I counted at least 10 times that KR hits Nihilus, stuns, and just punching bags him without downing him. Finally I'm at annihilate again and after a while I get a turn. Was hilarious how many turns though. I autoplayed it a while and was a loop. Never experienced that. Usually goes in a direction. Either way I did annihilate him on that turn shown in the pic.
oiwi2t05aiby.png

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It’s a First Order synergy interaction, mixed with Nihilus’s placing of debuffs and slow speed. Nothing new here.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    It’s a First Order synergy interaction, mixed with Nihilus’s placing of debuffs and slow speed. Nothing new here.

I'm pretty ignorant of it. My CLS team has always overpowered triumvirate teams So overwhelming that I didn't need to learn their mechanics.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

I'm pretty ignorant of it. My CLS team has always overpowered triumvirate teams So overwhelming that I didn't need to learn their mechanics.

I would suggest a deeper dive. When it comes to KRU led FO, people often underestimate the team. KRU’s lead gives a boost to allies that keep gaining status effects, and I believe that he and Kylo take reduced damage.
  • And OG Kylo gains defense each time he's hit.
  • I was more surprised at my Nihilus's tankiness.

I suggest re-reading his kit (and the rest of the trio for good measure)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
    DN gains 30% max health each time Traya or Sion are debuffed so he can reach absolute insane levels of health against debuffer teams (but he's still weak against expose so be wary)
    Traya lead also makes him heal 20% health when he damages a debuffed ennemy, and Kylo is always debuffed
  • DN also gain extra max health if he annihilate someone