Looking for advice

Running a first order team in arena and don’t know if I should keep CP in or swap for one of the others?
https://swgoh.gg/p/336528759/

Replies

• Personally I think Phasma’s biggest claim to fame was her leader ability, which has been eclipsed by KRU’s. I’d swap her out for FOTP, I’ve had more use out of the pilot than I did Phasma.
  • Personally I think Phasma’s biggest claim to fame was her leader ability, which has been eclipsed by KRU’s. I’d swap her out for FOTP, I’ve had more use out of the pilot than I did Phasma.

She was my leader before I got KRU up and I’ve only kept her in for the tm. I’ll give the FOTP a try he’s not much far behind in gear
  • Fitz1209 wrote: »
    Personally I think Phasma’s biggest claim to fame was her leader ability, which has been eclipsed by KRU’s. I’d swap her out for FOTP, I’ve had more use out of the pilot than I did Phasma.

She was my leader before I got KRU up and I’ve only kept her in for the tm. I’ll give the FOTP a try he’s not much far behind in gear

I personally like FOTP better because his double tap is a fairly heavy hitter in my FO squad. Granted, my FO isn’t spectacular by any means, it’s still barely over the minimum needed to get bb8.
  • FOTP will definitely get you better early returns, but if I was you I would be pouring gear and my next zeta into that 4 star Hux (especially since you can take him all the way to g12) and slotting him in there ASAP if that is your arena team!
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    FOTP will definitely get you better early returns, but if I was you I would be pouring gear and my next zeta into that 4 star Hux (especially since you can take him all the way to g12) and slotting him in there ASAP if that is your arena team!

I completely forgot about Hux. Yeah, do that.
  • You got it, thank you both
  • Swap out the whole team for one that's actually good
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Swap out the whole team for one that's actually good

Or, ya know, we could stay on topic and provide constructive posts based on the original question and a look at their provided roster so that we can maximize their enjoyment for playing the game the way they want to?

(Although if we are going to shoot off into the realm of unsolicited advice, I would highly recommend that the OP also take advantage of the player recruitment section of the forums and move on from the starter guild, at a million GP that isn’t doing you any favors for long term growth.)
  • Pick a cheap college that has a small student body. Not too small though
    Personally I think Phasma’s biggest claim to fame was her leader ability, which has been eclipsed by KRU’s. I’d swap her out for FOTP, I’ve had more use out of the pilot than I did Phasma.

I personally like FOTP better because his double tap is a fairly heavy hitter in my FO squad. Granted, my FO isn’t spectacular by any means, it’s still barely over the minimum needed to get bb8.

Double-tap is nice
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Swap out the whole team for one that's actually good

Or, ya know, we could stay on topic and provide constructive posts based on the original question and a look at their provided roster so that we can maximize their enjoyment for playing the game the way they want to?

(Although if we are going to shoot off into the realm of unsolicited advice, I would highly recommend that the OP also take advantage of the player recruitment section of the forums and move on from the starter guild, at a million GP that isn’t doing you any favors for long term growth.)

I have a Bastila lead Jedi team as well but everyone seems to be running that or emperor not looking to be in the top 10 just having fun. Working on getting into a guild
  • Go to the recruitment forum and look for a new-ish player guild that has both HPit and HAAT on farm. RHan and GK are both really powerful and useful toons (Han's stun opener and GK can be a tanky guy with cleanse/retribution and mass-assist).
    Running a first order team in arena and don’t know if I should keep CP in or swap for one of the others?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/336528759/

Hey dude Google SWGOH discord servers. Other than 10 really useful people around here that can be snarky, Discord is where advice is