22 DS Geo Stars
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Post edited by lightmatter22 on
  • We are VS-VRR small 2 guild alliance, 168M and 132M.

Looking for 3-10 new members to join us, we are active but not strictly like others.

Our 2 current guilds merge contains members of 12 small guilds from America, Europe and Asia.

If interested contact me,
    Syon#8863
    534-761-556
  • We are a casual and welcoming Aussie guild seeking players of any level. We have five lvl 85 officers who are always happy to help newer players and give advice. Guild chat is encouraged, as is donating in the gear exchange so we all benefit. We have about 40 active players, and allow up to 30 days of inactivity (but daily contribution is appreciated); however, if our numbers increase we may need to reduce the inactivity allowance. There is no minimum daily participation requirements.

GUILD DETAILS
    Guild Name: Tythonian Knights of Legend
    Guild GP: 104,000,000
    Guild Leader / Officers: Ultimaster (678-976-943) / Wombat (532-247-847), HugoNoBall (926-724-246), Ulquiorra Cifer (845-914-878), Histugaya (857-492-491), Spartacus (185-946-366)
    Guild Time Zone: Australian EST
    Raid Times: Start raids 6am (Sith) / 6pm (Tank) / 6pm (Rancor) Australian EST
    Raid Tiers: Heroic Rancor Raids, Heroic Tank Raids, and currently Tier 6 Sith Raids
    Raid Frequency: 2 Tank Raids / week, 2 Rancor Raids / week, 2 Sith Raids / week
    Territory Battles/Wars: Earning 30+ stars in each Territory Battle (Hoth), and our current Territory War record is 60-8 (with 8 flawless). We are starting to try Geonosis Territory Battles (earning 4+ stars). Guild is still growing and levelling up players.
  • Starting a heroic sith raid tomorrow
  • Deathknight Assassins (https://swgoh.gg/g/2216/deathknight-assassins/)
    We are a casual guild looking for about 5 active players to join our guild to replace a few non-active members.
    Not many rules...
    Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate tickets
    Try and help others with questions and donations
    TB: we get 30+ stars
    TW: 5 to 1 win ratio (75+ wins)
    HSTR/HAAT/HPitt: 24 hours wait period, start time is 6:30pm pacific but willing to accommodate.
    Discord is optional
    Ally Code: 325-881-265
    Any questions? just ask :)

Looking for 3-10 new members to join us, we are active but not strictly like others.

Our 2 current guilds merge contains members of 12 small guilds from America, Europe and Asia.

Syon#8863
    534-761-556
  • xaqdmmac9kb41.jpg

The Force Remembers, 44/50 89mil GP fully heroic guild is looking for upto six individuals or a small group!

- Full heroic. All raids 24 hour join. 1600 PST start time.
    - Guild events Hoth TB 29 stars TW 11-3. Preparing for DS GeoTB.
    - Optional Discord. Regular donations. Friendly guild.
    -Looking for players over 1.5 mil GP with atleast 1 good HSTR team (JTR/3PO, JKR, Shaak clones, NS). Working on Geos.

Contact me here, on Discord (Exar Kun#8101) or in-game ( 974-961-999).

Officer spot will be available for an incoming merger.
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 2.5 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    180 mil GP guild 3.8 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    22 DS GEO STARS
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • 181millGP~Remnants Of The **** Order~

We are looking for two 3+millGP players to fill two spots in r larger guild!

We are TW/TB focused, and run all Heroic raids, CST time zone!

*Participation Is a must
    *500 min tickets Daily
    *We use Discord
    *Respect ur guild mates

*If ur going to be absent for a few days just let us know, it's not a big deal n u will not get kicked because of it, we understand real life comes first!

*We are a laid back crew that have been playing together for years now! We have fun while we grow as a guild!

*Also currently we r running DS Geo TB *22
    LS Hoth*43, There are quite a few of us that want to finish r Malaks n GAS to 7*

If interested HMU
    Ally Code:563-215-984
    Discord Handle: QueenMamaA#7246
    Thanks y'all ~Queen~😎
  • CruzerBruiser22
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Guild: Take a Chance11or on Me
    Guild Leader/Recruiter: Cruzer Bruiser
    Ally Code: 655-291-663

Currently this is a guild of 1...me. I am the senate. I am looking for any and all who love Star Wars and this game to play as they please with me as their active leader with chances to be promoted if you are active too but no pressure if you aren’t. I myself will be very active and launch raids ASAP and chat about launch times ahead of time once I have enough people in the guild.

- With just me the guild is at 2.74M GP as a F2P member of this amazing game.
    - I can’t say how well territory battles and raids will go at this point. I will lead the way to victory with whoever I can gather to my guild and I donate very readily as long as I am donated back.

I hope to see you all there

Cruzer Bruiser
    Post edited by CruzerBruiser22 on
  • Le_Blille
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I’m loving my guild so I thought I’d do a plug since we have some open spots.

Do you have 1M GP and want to have fun while growing your team? Join Hopeless Empire!

We have about 46M GP. https://swgoh.gg/g/65894/hopeless-empire/

We run all Heroic raids (including Sith). They have a 24hr join time and happen at 5.30PM PST. Mostly US based

We are all active, supportive and a bit chatty. We always do Hoth and TW. Last one was a full clear.

Interested?
    Reach out in game, ally code 153-658-565
  • Corellian Security Force is looking for members again. No one likes toxic people ruining their fun. We're restarting from scratch and wanting fun people to chat and play the game with. Guild leader is a day one player who is back after a break, but still 3 million GP and able to complete most raids alone.

Come join, work towards raid with a chill nature and fun time talking Star Wars "Legends" with other fans.

Open to join, 3 members current, come start a new friendship and get gear for your upgrades!
  • small beginner guild slowly building up. our guild focuses on helping new players out or each other.. seeking active players doesnt matter what level everybody is welcome.

requirements:
    just contribute, be active, help each other out.
    any level welcome

raids:( still a small guild havent got full schedule for that we just kind of vote at moment for best day barley did our first raid)
    tw/tb: (dont have enough people )
    U.S: (GMT-8)
    recommend joining discord for better communication to contact me or guild
    my code
    254 946 625
    name (in game:) izaya
    discord : grandmaster izaya #3625
    guild : SithJediArmy
    guild info:
    https://discord.gg/pnAwdX
    https://swgoh.gg/g/68413/sithjediarmy/
  • QueenMamaA
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey guys! ~Remnants The **** Røgue Ørder~ Is looking for three, 1.5+millGP players to fill r roster, we are a sister guild, which we are the smaller guild, we're more casual, stress free n love to have fun!

Currently at 85mill GP 47/50 members!

*We ask u have at least 1.5+ mill GP to join
    *Produce 500min Daily tickets, if u can't get full tickets that day, just let me or one of the officers know, no biggie!
    *Participation is a must, TW/TB
    *We run all Heroic Raids, CST time
    *We use Discord for better communication, but not going to make u!
    *Respect ur guild mates (NO DRAMA)
    *If ur going to b gone for a long period of time, please just let us know, we understand that real life comes first!
    *Have Fun!

This guild is a mixture of smaller to bigger GP players, we all pull r weight to help us grow stronger each day! There is No Slackalackin, unless like I said before real life calls.

We're a laid back goofy kind of crew, so a good personality is definitely a plus! We just want folks to enjoy the game again,
    to much toxic crap goes on, n for ppl who love playing this game deserve to have a laid back fun atmosphere to play in!

We're looking for three 1.5+ mill GP, but if u have a group of no more than 5 that's fine, I have 2 inactives I need to remove!

If interested, HMU on here or Discord
    Thanks Y'all!! ~Queen~😎🤙🏽
    Post edited by QueenMamaA on
  • Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

We are looking active players to fill our ranks. We have no issues helping out new players or bringing on vets

Please contact one of us in game about joining, or look us up and join, we are currently an open join
    Discord
    Https://discordapp.com/invite/WxPW2mM
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
    Miller’s chub 454-312-498
  • Hi all,

We have a very friendly and positive group of 45 guild members (94 mill GP), we support each other, are pretty easy going and run heroic raids. We are looking to add several members to help us increase our count of active members.
    Our guild leadership has been together for three years.

We are US based (people in EST and PT), and use the in app chat function.

We have a few rules, login at least every 30 days, and we have join periods for our raids. For the Rancor and Tank Raid - we have several people who can wipe these out on their own so we ask for restraint in the first 24 hours of these raids to allow others to take a shot.

Let us know if you have questions -we would love to hear from you.

Sam Wise ( Ally code - 541-139-945 )
    Guild Name: Blasters and Beer
  • KingSlayer54
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Snokes the Flame
    KingSlayer54 (386-768-436) (Leader)
    No Discord or Line used, we communicate with the in game chat.
    Our guild resets at 6pm EST.
    We are a newer guild with younglings, we are currently doing tier 4 Pit and Sith to help build them up, tier 6 AAT
    We have 21 members currently so no Territory Wars currently but you could helps us build to the next challenge
    We are currently at 12 Mil. GP.
    Hoth darkside about 12 stars currently, Hoth Light side 10 stars
    No player level, looking to help any and all members to grow and enjoy the game
    We will not tell you who to farm but if you would like suggestions or pointed in the right direction we can help with that as we do have some more veterans members.
    Real life comes first, we would like for you to be active but if you miss a day it happens.
    Come be apart of something bigger that is growing. We have a lot of younglings but they are very active and bring a new challenge for a veteran to help bring them along.
    Post edited by KingSlayer54 on
  • Bryoncisco
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22941/541st-legion/

541st Legion 
42 Members
    Welcome! HSTR, HAAT_3.0 mil GP to join

We're looking for level 85 players with JTR, NS, DR, JKR, GEOS, SEPS, preferred. Willing to make exceptions with a strong roster and active players.

We are new to discord but interested in sharing the great resource that it is.

Guild members are mostly f2P in North America with raid times that work for us. Members are active but the vibe is casual. We are all helping each other learn more about the game, develop our squads and working towards end game content.

Contact me in game
    NBA Jammer 544-742-275
    Post edited by Bryoncisco on
  • Farklethewise
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Lukewarm 96mil GP with about 45 Members

A chill, elder guild looking for more contributing members. Friendly to new players looking for an early Rancor & AAT farm and those looking to retire from more demanding guilds. We just had a guild merger so the
    Currently communicating within the app so no secondary chatting app needed
    Guild's Reset is 11:30 UTC

Current Raid Completions:
    Rancor Heroic
    HAAT Heroic
    Sith Raid Tier 6
    Territory Battles TBD Stars, doing Hoth currently but hopefully soon we can try Geo
    Territory Wars, well that is where y'all come in =)

No Minimum GP or Level. We just require that you play and help out.

Only three rules
    1. Be polite
    2. Be team player, we're all here to have fun.
    3. Be active. You may be removed after 30 days of inactivity, just let us know!(Everyone has a life)
    Feel Free to message any of our guild members:
    Guild Members:
    Leader: Alright Already Ally Code: 116-529-193
    Member: Farklethewise Ally Code: 169-254-942 https://swgoh.gg/p/169254942/

https://swgoh.gg/g/52993/lukewarm/
    Post edited by Farklethewise on
  • Hey guys! ~Remnants The **** Røgue Ørder~ Is looking for three, 1.5+millGP players to fill r roster, we are a sister guild, which we are the smaller guild, we're more casual, stress free n love to have fun!

Currently at 85mill GP 47/50 members!

*We ask u have at least 1.5+ mill GP to join
    *Produce 500min Daily tickets, if u can't get full tickets that day, just let me or one of the officers know, no biggie!
    *Participation is a must, TW/TB
    *We run all Heroic Raids, CST time
    *We use Discord for better communication, but not going to make u!
    *Respect ur guild mates (NO DRAMA)
    *If ur going to b gone for a long period of time, please just let us know, we understand that real life comes first!
    *Have Fun!

This guild is a mixture of smaller to bigger GP players, we all pull r weight to help us grow stronger each day! There is No Slackalackin, unless like I said before real life calls.

We're a laid back goofy kind of crew, so a good personality is definitely a plus! We just want folks to enjoy the game again,
    to much toxic crap goes on, n for ppl who love playing this game deserve to have a laid back fun atmosphere to play in!

We're looking for three 1.5+ mill GP, but if u have a group of no more than 5 that's fine, I have 2 inactives I need to remove!

If interested, HMU on here or Discord
    Thanks Y'all!! ~Queen~😎🤙🏽
    Do you have 2.5 mil gp or higher??
    180 mil GP guild 3.8 mil gp Average
    Consistently win TW
    22 DS GEO STARS
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Our core players can solo Pit and Haat. We also can solo Phases 2 & 3 of Heroic Sith and can do over half of Phase 1 & 4. We just need more players to help fill our ranks. We are accepting new players and are willing to teach them and help gear them up. We also welcome any vets that are willing to help the newer guys and share in our victories.

We are not looking to merge into another guild

Please contact one of us in game about joining, or look us up and join, we are currently an open join
    Discord
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
  • NEW GUILD. NEED OFFICERS!!
    SEARCH FOR - "THIS IS THE WAY MANDOS"

Look forward to playing with you!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/

The Republic Naboo
    Looking for 2

WHAT WE OFFER
    -over 249M Guild
    -**Avg 4.8M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST/11am AEST
    -TB Focused
    -29* in Geo TB
    -31 Wat Tambor shards
    -TW semi-focued
    -**80% Win Rate**
    -Amazing Leadership/Officers
    -DRAMA FREE ZONE 100%
    -Zero 24hour period on Raids
    -Avg Top50 in arena as a Guild

WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
    -**4.8M roster(Change depends on your Roster)**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    *Do SM and all CMs in each phase.
    - Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -Follow the instructions of the Officers/Guild Leader
    -If you leave or a vacation. Just please let the Officers/or Guild Leader know
    -Working/Strong Padme and Jedi
    -General Skywalker is a bonus if you have him(not required)
    -Working/Strong Separatist/Geonosian

Come realize your potential.

Syon#8863
    534-761-556
  • Amadala Guard

221mil (3 spots open)

- EST Guild
    - 45/45 LightSide Tb
    - 48/48 Darkside Tb
    - 26/33 Geo Tb
    - Very chill guild with a bunch of veterans who know what they’re doing. Just handle your business and everything is Gucci.
    - 4mil+ GP required

* MESSAGE ME IN GAME IF INTERESTED OR JUST SEARCH US & JOIN

KingTommy23
    ALLY CODE: 519-355-155
  • Ricardotano
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Guild: WolfPackWarriors
    GP: 184 mil

A brilliant guild i've been a member of for nearly 3 years enjoying every moment (nearly, lol). We've come a long way in my time with the guild and we're really hungry to continue growing.

Currently we're looking for 4 players. Prefer over 2.5 mil GP but open to others. Just be active and help in TB/TW.

We are a casual, independent guild. Real life first, only rule is if you’re going to miss more than 2 days let an officer know. No required farms, no 600 mandatory but appreciated. Lots of help from guild mates with tactics/advice etc
    DSgeoTB: 20*
    LSgeoTB: 9*
    HPit: Sim
    HAAT: 4pm EST
    HSith: 3am & 3pm EST
    Guild refresh 8:30pm EST

Also, if you like really tense TW finishes we are definitely the guild for you.
    Feel free to contact me here on the forum or in game
    Ally code: 721-441-927
    Do you have 3.5 mil gp or higher??
    186 mil GP guild 3.8 mil gp Average
    Consistently win TW
    22 DS GEO STARS
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Our core players can solo Pit and Haat. We also can solo Phases 2 & 3 of Heroic Sith and can do over half of Phase 1 & 4. We just need more players to help fill our ranks. We are accepting new players and are willing to teach them and help gear them up. We also welcome any vets that are willing to help the newer guys and share in our victories.

We are not looking to merge into another guild

Discord
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
  • We are VS-VRR small 2 guild alliance, 169M and 133M.

Looking for 2-5 new members to join us, we are active but not strictly like others. Yes we do HSTR and Geos DS 18+

Syon#8863
    534-761-556
This discussion has been closed.