Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - January 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev1
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited February 2020
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Options
    If you want to join just search
    ***Morris Brothers***
    in guild search
    or
    add me in game
    **986-323-938**.

Hello all new players looking for a easy going guild. Guild GP 3m and would like to just grow the numbers in our guild.

Plenty of room, as this is a new guild!
    Have low numbers because people just join for for an hour then leave seeing we are new. Give us a chance and the numbers will grow. Happy to give any advice as we have played a bit *level 72*.

:Build ur roster with ease!
    :Help get whatever tickets you can.
    :Farm who u want
    :No invite just join!
    :Respect each other!
    :Have Fun!
  • Options
    Galactic Spartans Order (GSO) at 49/50 .. 50 Mil (possible 2 more space can be made)

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB) at 47/50 .. 52 Mil

Maraduder Of Malachor 2 (MM2) at 47/50 .. 31Mil (newest guild)

we are a newly founded expansion guilds of a Multi-Guild Alliance called - Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA)

Our Mission:

GSO, EHB & MM2 are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farm-able Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Danger - 282-444-599

GSO Guild Officers:
    Folldawg2 (also Co-Leader) - 735-551-224
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Avenger - 896-775-994

EHB Guild Officers:
    Captkornnutz - 568-374-766
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896
    RepublicCommando - 915-425-511

MM2 Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Strike - 373-831-563

MM2 Guild Officers:
    Rylla - 958-438-539
    Macericko - 444-381-926
  • DarthDarket
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    AwakenedSCOUNDRELS is recruiting new players looking to grow their roster and move into our collective. We run HAAT & HPIT. 600 tickets recommended but not required. Several alt profiles of 5m+ members who are more than willing to give advice and tips.

US based mostly.

Advancement opportunity to higher tiers is always available!

Join our recruiting server for the Awakened Collective to learn more - https://discord.gg/vTpRbjh | We have also have 4 larger guilds up to 260m!

• Options
    unknown.png?width=461&height=617

AwakenedSCOUNDRELS is part of the Awakened Collective; a collective of Top Tier guilds. If you want to have a place to house your alt or have a new account and want learn from top players, here's the place for you! We have several 3-5Mil+ accounts in the guild who are waiting to mentor you today!

Recruiter Info:
    alaskanseminole#2416 | 496-934-247
    Irukandji#2256 | 142-864-415

Recruiting Server:
    https://discord.gg/4H99wxM

https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10187/awakenedjedi/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/31499/awakenedemplre/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/53222/awakenedrebels/
    YOU ARE HERE ---->https://swgoh.gg/g/63363/awakenedscoundrels/
  • Options
    The Magnificent Siths

Tap here to join our Discord server!

THIS IS A NEW UK BASED GUILD

Help us fight our first TW!

• Guild Reset Time: 2:30PM GMT, tickets should be in before then!

Raid Schedule
    • Heroic Pit: 6PM
    • Heroic Tank: 7PM
    • Tiers 2-4 Sith: 8PM

There is a 2 hour window after a raid begins for Sith Apprentices to deal damage. It will then be finished by a Sith Lord. If you can solo a raid, please wait the 2 hour period like our Sith Lords (you are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Sith Lord).

Territory Battles and Wars

• We will be running Hoth.

• We want to help people grow and develop their rosters, so our only requirement is 600 tickets a day.

• We will individually review your roster to see if you are suitable! We would prefer if you have a 7* character, but this isn't a deal breaker!

• Minimum player level is 60, just to make sure you have a grasp of the game's mechanics.

Feel free to add our Sith Lords in game:

Vault523 | 195-925-212

CharlesNanbread | 365-335-331

Chas68 | 923-632-897

Baze Nihilus | 725-385-424
  • Options
    BYOBaby Yoda
    yoda.jpg
    We brought ours, will you?

Guild: BYOB Yóda
    Recruiter: Asianator (ally code: 635-334-481)
    Discord: Huynher#8015
    Requirement: None, recommend new players/accounts to join
    First few to join becomes officer

Description:
    This guild welcomes new accounts or players to join in order to grow together as a guild and learn about the game as we go. We'll be able to run raids for everyone to experience and benefit, as well as learning the ropes of the game like comps, counters, strengths and weaknesses.

If you're interested in joining, contact me by message on this site, by my ally code, or through discord.
    Hope to see y'all soon, and remember to Bring Your Own Baby Yoda!
  • Options
    Guild: Gray Army
    Great medium size guild that works together to finish heroic raids, advance on Territory Battles, compete in Territory Wars and allows the creativity to build the roster you want with an awesome and supportive group of guild members. Been playing together over 2 years with many original members logging in each day. We are looking for both experienced rosters and new players over >1M GP who want to grow with us.
    Guild is open until slots are filled up.
    Guild Details
    • GP: 109 GP with a few open slots
    • Payout: 7:30 EST/ 4:30 PST with Raids starting 1 hr later.
    • Focusing on getting HSTR ready and progressing on Geo TB.
    If questions, reach out to CP 919-352-791
  • T0ny
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    We are full up now thank you to everybody who applied.
    Post edited by T0ny on
  • Options
    Hello All,

Looking at starting up a new guild of casual and beginner players

Below is the information needed to join

Guild: The Way This Is

No Guild chat setup yet, waiting for more people to join

The reset time is 11:30 PM UTC

We are currently working on setting up our first raid, feel free to assist us

No requirements to join us, we are looking to be casual and have some fun

Ally Code: 136-752-436
  • Options
    Galactic Spartans Order (GSO) at 49/50 .. 50 Mil (possible 2 more space can be made)

we are a newly founded expansion guilds of a Multi-Guild Alliance called - Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA)

Our Mission:

GSO, EHB & MM2 are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farm-able Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:

GSO Guild Officers:
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:

EHB Guild Officers:
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896

MM2 Guild Leader:

MM2 Guild Officers:
    Rylla - 958-438-539
    Macericko - 444-381-926
  • Options
    Hello, im getting way to many pm's wont be able to respond to all.
  • Options
    Thall Guild is looking for active players!

We are an active group of chaps that have broken off from a less-active guild and formed our own. We are pretty laid back so if you are sick of grinding toons that you don’t want to use, you are welcome to join us and farm any toon you want!

Guild Name: Thall
    Raids: Auto Launched at 8PM EST with 24hr join period (Heroic for Rancor and HAAT, working towards Heroic for Sith)
    TW/TB: We are just starting out, but we have won most of our TW previously.

Points to note: Please wait for our leader to give orders before you act for the TW/TBs.

If you are interested, please contact our leader ingame @:

Leader: DarthWrathicous (GP: 4.57M as of 15Jan2020)
    Ally Code: 933-331-351

Discord: https://discord.gg/ScN4gfV
  • Lpd777
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

We are looking active players to fill our ranks. We have no issues helping out new players or bringing on vets

Please contact one of us in game about joining, or look us up and join, we are currently an open join
    Discord
    Https://discordapp.com/invite/WxPW2mM
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
    Miller’s chub 454-312-498
    Post edited by Lpd777 on
  • Options
    C3p H0e is recruiting:

We are a brand new guild. Our leader came from a heroic guild and can really assist you in making strong teams for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars as quickly as possible.

We are looking active players to fill our ranks. We have no issues helping out new players or bringing on vets

Please contact Flobert in game about joining, or look us up and join, we are currently an open join

Flobert ally code:723-614-144
  • Options

Our Mission:

Closing:

GSO Guild Leader:

GSO Guild Officers:
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:

EHB Guild Officers:
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896

MM2 Guild Leader:

MM2 Guild Officers:
    Rylla - 958-438-539
    Macericko - 444-381-926
  • Options

Guild: Take a Chance11or on Me
    Guild Leader/Recruiter: Cruzer Bruiser
    Ally Code: 655-291-663

Currently this is a guild of 1...me. I am the senate. I am looking for any and all who love Star Wars and this game to play as they please with me as their active leader with chances to be promoted if you are active too but no pressure if you aren’t. I myself will be very active and launch raids ASAP and chat about launch times ahead of time once I have enough people in the guild.

- With just me the guild is at 2.74M GP as a F2P member of this amazing game.
    - I can’t say how well territory battles and raids will go at this point. I will lead the way to victory with whoever I can gather to my guild and I donate very readily as long as I am donated back.

I hope to see you all there

Cruzer Bruiser
  • Options
    Bundy's Bites

We are a new guild looking for members

I took a long break from the game and wanted to start my own guild upon playing again, so anyone is welcome!

Discord: https://discord.gg/aAq2P2j
  • Options
    Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Please contact one of us in game about joining, or look us up and join, we are currently an open join
    Discord
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
  • KingSlayer54
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    We have merged with EU Oddworld Abe Exodus
    Snokes the Flame
    KingSlayer54 (386-768-436) (Officer)
    Discord is used and SWGOH.GG account preferred
    Our guild resets at 1230 EST.
    We are a newer guild with younglings, we are currently doing tier HPit, HAAT and tier 5 Sith to help build them up
    We have 50 members currently as we work through transition and new competitive requirements
    We are currently at 44 mil GP
    Hoth darkside ?, Hoth Light side ?
    No player level, looking to help any and all members to grow and enjoy the game
    We will not tell you who to farm but if you would like suggestions or pointed in the right direction we can help with that as we do have some more veterans members.
    Real life comes first, so if you know you'll be away please let an officer know.
    Post edited by KingSlayer54 on
  • Options
    Hey guys! ~Remnants The **** Røgue Ørder~ Is looking for three, 1.5+millGP players to fill r roster, we are a sister guild, which we are the smaller guild, we're more casual, stress free n love to have fun! Kind of newish also!

Currently at 85mill GP 47/50 members!

*We ask u have at least 1.5+ mill GP to join
    *Produce 500min Daily tickets, if u can't get full tickets that day, just let me or one of the officers know, no biggie!
    *Participation is a must, TW/TB
    *We run all Heroic Raids, CST time
    *We use Discord for better communication, but not going to make u!
    *Respect ur guild mates (NO DRAMA)
    *If ur going to b gone for a long period of time, please just let us know, we understand that real life comes first!
    *Have Fun!

This guild is a mixture of smaller to bigger GP players, we all pull r weight to help us grow stronger each day! There is No Slackalackin, unless like I said before real life calls.

We're a laid back goofy kind of crew, so a good personality is definitely a plus! We just want folks to enjoy the game again,
    to much toxic crap goes on, n for ppl who love playing this game deserve to have a laid back fun atmosphere to play in!

We're looking for three 1.5+ mill GP, but if u have a group of no more than 5 that's fine, I have 2 inactives I need to remove!

If interested, HMU on here or Discord
    Discord Handle: QueenMamaA#7246
    Thanks Y'all!! ~Queen~😎🤙🏽
  • Lpd777
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Our core players can solo Pit and Haat. We also can solo Phases 2 & 3 of Heroic Sith and can do over half of Phase 1 & 4. We just need more players to help fill our ranks. We are accepting new players and are willing to teach them and help gear them up. We also welcome any vets that are willing to help the newer guys and share in our victories.

We are not looking to merge into another guild

Discord
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
    Post edited by Lpd777 on
  • Options
    NEW GUILD. NEED OFFICERS!!
    SEARCH FOR - "THIS IS THE WAY MANDOS"

Look forward to playing with you!
  • Options
    The Magnificent Siths

Tap here to join our Discord server!

THIS IS A NEW UK BASED GUILD

• Guild Reset Time: 2:30PM GMT, tickets should be in before then!

Raid Schedule
    • Heroic Pit: 6PM
    • Heroic Tank: 7PM
    • Tier 4 Sith: 8PM

There is a 2 hour window after a raid begins for Sith Apprentices to deal damage. It will then be finished by a Sith Lord. If you can solo a raid, please wait the 2 hour period like our Sith Lords (you are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Sith Lord).

Territory Battles and Wars
    • We will be running Hoth.

• We want to help people grow and develop their rosters, so our only requirement is 600 tickets a day.

• We will individually review your roster to see if you are suitable! We would prefer if you have a 7* character, but this isn't a deal breaker!

• Minimum player level is 60, just to make sure you have a grasp of the game's mechanics.

Feel free to add our Sith Lords in game:

Vault523 | 195-925-212

CharlesNanbread | 365-335-331

Chas68 | 923-632-897
  • Options
    New guild needs players and officers:

Rebellion UK.

Requirements:

Level 30+ and active daily.

Uk based ideally.

Leader Riengar_1 (736-716-232)

Raids to suit and level up as a group.
  • Options
    Brand new guild, looking for players and officers.

Guild name: White Claw Cantina
    My id: 483-846-546

New / returning players are welcome. (I'm back from a 5 year break)
    I only ask to be active daily.

It seems like every non-hardcore guild i've found is half full of inactive players. This makes the raids and gear slow, especially for the F2P folks. Let's be the change!
  • Options

Our Mission:

Closing:

GSO Guild Leader:

GSO Guild Officers:
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:

EHB Guild Officers:
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896

MM2 Guild Leader:

MM2 Guild Officers:
    Rylla - 958-438-539
    Macericko - 444-381-926
  • Lpd777
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mandos Mudhorns

We are a brand new guild. We come from heroic guilds and know all strategy’s for Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Our core players can solo Pit and Haat. We also can solo Phases 2 & 3 of Heroic Sith and can do over half of Phase 1 & 4. We just need more players to help fill our ranks. We are accepting new players and are willing to teach them and help gear them up. We also welcome any vets that are willing to help the newer guys and share in our victories.

We are not looking to merge into another guild

Discord
    Quaalude 842-821-529
    LPD777 448-382-117
    Post edited by Lpd777 on
  • Snabelhassan
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    BeardlessChewbacca is recruiting, time to shave and join now. We accept everyone who are active, both high level and low level players. 624-614-363
    Post edited by Snabelhassan on
  • Options
    Defense of dathomir is recruiting!
    We are a new guild led by a few veteran players.
    no minimum GP.
    All we ask is that you are active and try your best!
    Also if you are new to the game we would love to help you get the most out of your experience.
    Add Friend code 457-215-117 for invite!
  • Options
    SheevSupreme is a small, new guild that is recruiting.

We are a low stress guild, we are just looking to progress as a group. All we ask is for new everyone to be active and have fun. We don't care if you chase the meta or not. We will help you learn the game if you are brand new. Just looking to have fun as a group.

Either search "SheevSupreme" in guild finder or add friend code 538-375-984 for an invite. Looking forward to playing with you!
This discussion has been closed.