Attackorder before fight

Hi,
I faced a CLS-Team with Wat in Arena (CL, Chewie, Han, Old Ben, Wat) with my CLS-Team (CL, Chewie, Han, R2, 3PO).
His Han was first, my Han was second. His Wat would be third but I stunned him with Han.
Is the order random? or does it depend on something like raw speed, gear, ... or defense first, ...?
Could it happen that his Wat will be first, than his Han and me as third or does it change like player1 first, player2 next, player1 next, ...
It's just for curiosity - nothing to complain.
thanks for reading

Replies

• han should always go 1st in that situation but as for which han would be a coin toss
  • Either of the 3 characters can go first. Each one of them gets a "Bonus Turn" at the beginning of the battle, so it's a coin toss between the 3 of them.
  • Either of the 3 characters can go first. Each one of them gets a "Bonus Turn" at the beginning of the battle, so it's a coin toss between the 3 of them.

In my experience, Han has priority over Wat. I've never seen Wat go before him, to the point where CLS/Han/Chewie is my go-to counter for Wat teams.

In my experience, Han has priority over Wat. I've never seen Wat go before him, to the point where CLS/Han/Chewie is my go-to counter for Wat teams.

The developers explicitly stated that Han's opening bonus turn has priority over Wat's.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Either of the 3 characters can go first. Each one of them gets a "Bonus Turn" at the beginning of the battle, so it's a coin toss between the 3 of them.

The developers explicitly stated that Han's opening bonus turn has priority over Wat's.

Makes perfect sense. No matter what Lucas thinks in retrospect, Han always has and always will shoot first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Either of the 3 characters can go first. Each one of them gets a "Bonus Turn" at the beginning of the battle, so it's a coin toss between the 3 of them.

You have a 3 sided coin?
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Han vs. Han is a coin flip. Han vs. Wat, Han always goes first.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CCyrilS wrote: »

You have a 3 sided coin?

Of course I do, why don't you have one lol.

Was that in a Q&A or something?

You have a 3 sided coin?

Coin is 3d there is always a chance it lands on the edge lol

You have a 3 sided coin?

Honestly cannot remember if it was Q&A or in a separate post when Wat was released. I am leaning towards separate post, but it seems like my forum search function is broken and I am too lazy to manually scroll through all of the Dev updates.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q