What's the best way to beat Dooku & Sidious

Having a little trouble beating Dooku and sideous due to dookus counter and sids dodge anyone recommend some tactics

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    In GW, i focus Sid first (=Dooku Ligthning + my Sid + GS finish him), Dooku has to wait, because his damage is low and as long, as you dont hit him, as long he does not counter nor gain extra turn meter. then i kill every other hard hitting char and/or healer (lumi is a great example for this), once, this is done and my GS swarm attack has no cooldown, i focus on Dooku, 1 char attacks first (even Lumi, it doesnt matter, its just to add a lil damage) and then GS + Assist ... Done. Have to say, my Chars are not level 70 nor do they have maxed gear, so for a maxed char, it should be even easier to do.

In Arena, Sid gets focused later, because i dont have healers in arena, so his heal immunity doesnt matter.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Don't bring Jedis ;)
  • Maestro wrote: »
    Don't bring Jedis ;)
    True but I don't have a great deal of dark side characters there's all purple gear but maul and daka are a nightmare to get to 7 stars
  • Achilles wrote: »
    In GW, i focus Sid first (=Dooku Ligthning + my Sid + GS finish him), Dooku has to wait, because his damage is low and as long, as you dont hit him, as long he does not counter nor gain extra turn meter. then i kill every other hard hitting char and/or healer (lumi is a great example for this), once, this is done and my GS swarm attack has no cooldown, i focus on Dooku, 1 char attacks first (even Lumi, it doesnt matter, its just to add a lil damage) and then GS + Assist ... Done. Have to say, my Chars are not level 70 nor do they have maxed gear, so for a maxed char, it should be even easier to do.

In Arena, Sid gets focused later, because i dont have healers in arena, so his heal immunity doesnt matter.
    Achilles wrote: »

Achilles wrote: »

Cheers man
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Unlocked yoda the last time around. His BM is all I need to stop them now. Makes a huge difference. But before I got him I used to use one less Jedi against a team with Sid because of those dodges and for dooku it's best if you have someone who can stun so he can't counter when you kill him. I used to use daka but others have higher stun chances
  • Don't use AoEs. Attack Dooku when his turn meter is high. That way, any turn meter bonus he gets when he attacks out of turn is wasted.
  • JediApprentice42
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Clear out strong healer like lumi first(not jc) and those serious attacker. Ignore tank. Use rebuff on tank taunt if needed. After lumi dead, kill Sid BUT DONT USE Ability when ur killing Sidious. Save one tank(like chewie) and weak healer(talia jc and those without revive) for cooldown refresh before dealing dooku. Use stun if u have or assist. If u don't have these two nvm just kill him anyway u like. After this use regular attack to kill the rest of the tank and healer so u can refresh Cd. Ur team will be like full health and nearly no cd most of the time if u follow this method

I use full Jedi team since I enter this game. I try putting out Sid first like most people said but it just end up disastrous every time. U need to take out powerful healer and attacker first. Since Sid is going to dodge most of the attack like a **** y bother take him first. But I always put one none Jedi assisting to help dealing with him. GS Daka Phasma are three most useful champ. If U use Daka let her attack Sid only!

And of course

I have Barris

And Yoda's BM is great too.