Potential Match with fast DR/Bad/Malak

Ally
47 posts Member
In the next round i might face a DR team that outpaces mine - and this player usually puts it on defense.

DR - R4 - 326 Speed - 72k health and 50k prot
Bast - R3 - 299 speed - 67k health and 56k prot
Malak - 6 star G11 - 32k health and 62k protection

my own DRs speed is 310 and bastialla 256, so im out speeded so wont win.

What other counters could i have?

This is my roster https://swgoh.gg/p/495882391/

I dont think my padme has a shot because im behind on JKA's relicing.

Could i cobble together a mini nuke team - my GG is R5 with a HK lead and magnaguard?

Any ideas would help

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    With only two Droid allies, GG is less powerful. It might work, but I find GG much easier to beat on 3v3. Most nuke squads also use T3 for the armor penetration and ig88/iPD for the increased debuffs (and thus crit damage).

You can throw an easy team to consume their skills and then send in your DR. Alternatively set your DR on D and hope they can’t get through it either.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    GG probably wouldn't work here without Wat, and even then it'd be "ehh."

You could try Padme/GK/Snips and try to just blow up DR and Bastila via Courage.

Other than that you're probably boned.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Agree with Padme/Snips/GK. If you at least get DR and BSF down, you don't have to worry about stun cleansing, TMR immunity, CBM, or the plethora other ailments and damage DR/BSF bring. Then you can use a protect-the-Nihilus comp, bring KRU FO and stunlock, or use Thrawn and some other Empire.

Honestly if you have the spare firepower even just taking out DR and removing the leader ability could lead to success as well since Malak is only 6* G11. Not a pushover but certainly worlds different than R7.