Who's the most enjoyable you tuber to watch for SWGOH?

What it says

Replies

• Mace the mobile gamer. Well spoken Australian - helpful. Otherwise Tiny Grimes or Gorilla Rave. Those 3 set me on the right path.
  • Jedi Master Ailan!
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Tiny Grimes videos can be very helpful for newer players. They are rather short but useful.

If you are bored and looking for entertainment then I suggest Jedi Master Ailan. It's mostly just him playing and talking for about an hour or so.
  • Shoutout to @Ailan Jedi Master Ailan will train us all!
  • Vodo wrote: »
    Tiny Grimes videos can be very helpful for newer players. They are rather short but useful.

If you are bored and looking for entertainment then I suggest Jedi Master Ailan. It's mostly just him playing and talking for about an hour or so.

Must be me -I found him quite negative. Astute, nonetheless and some useful tips on toon choice. Each to their own, I guess.
  • Jedi Master Ailan, Gorillarave and Lord Skunk
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Aramsham wrote: »
    Vodo wrote: »

Must be me -I found him quite negative. Astute, nonetheless and some useful tips on toon choice. Each to their own, I guess.

He went through a bit of a mood swing when QGJ got released to F2P but he chilled out rather quickly
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I don't enjoy watching other people play SWGOH. There isn't really much skill or tactic going on. Just having the right heroes farmed up.
  • I don't enjoy watching other people play SWGOH. There isn't really much skill or tactic going on. Just having the right heroes farmed up.

Agreed. I'd rather watch paint dry. Tiny's vids maybe short. For the new gamer - he does address important issues about startup, what, who, where and importance of focus in the early stages. Better hearing what you need to hear in ten minutes rather than snippets in between interval of GW and toxic vapour lol.

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Jedi Master Ailan and GorillaRave
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • gorillarave just has THE coolest voice. So laid back. He should do his own radio show... probably something to do with pot.
  • Tiny Grimes is the best one
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Gorila Rave didn't do me any favors didn't like the videos to much.
  • Tiny Grimes is great ! Would be good to see more content from him.
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Tiny Grimes or Ritual Gaming.

I do like Gorillas content as well.

Surprosed I'm the only on to mention Ritual Gaming so far, their podcast is really good, I recommend taking a look.
  • Jedi Master Ailan and Gorilla.
  • http://youtu.be/__ZgMYyO8-k

This is their latest podcast for anyone interested.

Also, no, it's not my YouTube channel ;)
  • OT are you the dude in dark? o.0
  • I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without Tiny's great advice. I also really like Gorillaravegames and Ritual Gaming.
  • Tiny is too nice.
    He's like this forums SJW's and censor bot all mashed into one.

He's like one of those people who accidentally became famous, when they should be working at Burger King.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »
    Jedi Master Ailan and GorillaRave

Hands down