Question about Grand Arena GP and possible suggestion

Calair
18 posts Member
edited January 2020
I have a question about player GP and how matchmaking is done. I am assuming that you are match up in Grand Arena solely based on your total player GP. Is this true?

If so, if you are a player like myself who has over 150 active characters, with a lot of them being not maxed out and would never plan to use them in a GA match, to remove them from counting towards your GP?

I have been getting matched up against a lot of players who have the same GP, but more maxed out characters and very few low gear/level players. Most likely players that have been playing a less amount of time than me and doesn’t have a random collection of crap characters. I probably have at least 750k GP in low geared, low abilities, low stars or just plain bad characters that have no place in GA or even an opportunity to be used in GA. I have around 50 characters with a GP ranging fro 10k to 14k that I use for filling in T War spots, but the are never in my GA squads.

It would be really nice if you could tag characters that you want to have participate in GA and exclude others. If everyone could only have 75-80 characters taken to GA, I think it would even up the competition.

Replies