Next grind?

I'm returning after about 7 months away and can't decide where to focus. Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

https://swgoh.gg/p/369694856/characters/

Replies

• I'm kinda split between sep droids, drevan, padme, geos, and clones. Thanks again
  • To get padme, you'll need sep droid or geos. And taking a look, I think you may be able to get Padme with your geos. Then you just gotta decide if you want to gear up padme and her team (which you should, some are already at G12) or go for Drevan. Personally I would get padme, gear her and jka up and then move to either sep droids or drevan.
  • Also, you'll need aa zeta for GK, JKA and Snips, while you need two for Padme
  • I've been leaning toward sep droids, but b1 is only 5* and going to take a long time to get to 7. My droideka us 6*, and also a long grind.
  • I also don't think I have a 4th and 5th near ready for my drevan squad ready at this point unfortunately.

I could put in thrawn, but unsure on who the 5th should be. If I go this direction I suppose I'd start grinding sith empire trooper
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Droideka kills two birds with one stone, getting a BH ship needed for the M iL F (forget which one, think its Cad's) and ya B1 is gonna be a long one. But every farm is pretty much slow and painful. The path of least resistance for you seems to be gearing geos, get padme, gear them, then decide between DR and Sep Droids. BUT if you want the sep droids the most, go get em.
  • I’d go Geos first. Easy to farm. Easy to gear. Very strong B team. Needed for DSGeoTB. Will get you Padmé. Great starting point.
  • Just got 7* padme, now the decision is between finishing geos to g12 or switching over to gearing padme squad?

I have a terrible habit of not finishing gearing squads in this game haha
  • You need Seps and GR. Really no way around that.