What Kinds of Data do Guild Officers Want?

Replies

• 1. Battle log for TW - only being able to view points earned by players is not helpful if a lower level player makes several attempts but fails. Either show your guild stats by players, who they attacked, the teams used and fought, and win or loss, or include in TW review with individual teams having a battle record attached showing who attacked that team, with what team, and whether they won or lost.

2. Detailed stats in TB - overall GP used or points won don't tell much about what platoons you helped fill or avoided, how many CMs you beat etc. Include a review phase for TB so officers can pinpoint which players need help and which are just getting resources without helping.

3. Ticket history - show the tickets earned for today, last 7 days, last 30 days.
  • We need a wide range of improvements for TBs
    1. Day 0 Access to TB's to pre-set up orders before it actually starts (Just like we do for TW's)
    2. A TB Review Phase (Just like we do for TW's)
    3. Separate Fleet and Squad GP Deployment statistics
    4. Separate Fleet and Squad Combat Missions Completed statistics
    5. More editable saved messages. And possibly "Global" saved messages so "all" officers can use them, rather than having to set up their own.
    6. Ability to lock a zone deployment or combat/special mission fully - No rogue actions allowed. Fully locked...
    7. Available remaining GP to deploy

We also need a fair few things for TW's
    1. Offense logs
    2. Failed attack logs
    3. More Editable saved messages. There are 10 zones, but we can only save 8 custom messages?
    4. Split up custom messages so we can have custom messages for Defense and for Offense, or just add more as stated above, so we have more to work with
    5. Ability to lock a zone fully - No rogue actions allowed. Fully locked...
    6. Ability to remove a team from defense
  • 1. Battle log for TW - only being able to view points earned by players is not helpful if a lower level player makes several attempts but fails. Either show your guild stats by players, who they attacked, the teams used and fought, and win or loss, or include in TW review with individual teams having a battle record attached showing who attacked that team, with what team, and whether they won or lost.

2. Detailed stats in TB - overall GP used or points won don't tell much about what platoons you helped fill or avoided, how many CMs you beat etc. Include a review phase for TB so officers can pinpoint which players need help and which are just getting resources without helping.

3. Ticket history - show the tickets earned for today, last 7 days, last 30 days.
  • #1 - a review period for TB.
    #2 - breaking up contributed GP and combat missions between ship and ground
    #3 - TW offensive attempts tracked. We have a workaround in rogue actions, but it can be inaccurate.
  • E3P0
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Ticket tracking:

- allow us to see raid ticket totals for the previous day/reset in addition to the current one. It's incredibly annoying that the only ways to get an accurate picture of daily tix is to grab those numbers in the few minutes before reset (especially for those of us in international guilds, eg mine is at 4:30 in the morning), or to awkwardly have to toggle between tabs and subtract the current lifetime totals from a previously copied one, while also subtracting the next day's tix.
    - show lifetime average tickets per day in player profiles, and/or in the guild stats tabs. Either that or total days since the player began playing so we can calculate it ourselves. Good for both in-guild (tix monitoring) and out-of-guild (evaluating potential recruits) purposes
    - show the members short of 600 at the top of the Raid Tickets Earned list in the Activities tab, not the bottom.

TW:

- more slots for custom messages/orders
    - slightly longer character limit for custom messages/orders
    - show a tab for total attacks attempted
    - allow the ability to remove a defensive team, by the player that placed it
    - being able to see enemy guild stat breakdown would be nice

TB:
    - have a review phase! currently we have to have a mad rush to record stats at the end of p4 in the final minutes.
    - show ALL activity for each particular region at least until the end of the phase. Currently when you click on a region you can see a scrollable list with recent activity (eg. "Player A earned 1 million Territory Points in Combat Mission (4/4), "Player B deployed 1,234,567", etc). But for some reason the top of the list cuts off after a certain amount of activity takes place. Clearly this data is being generated for display already, just stop cutting it off. This would be a way (albeit a convoluted one) to see who had not done a particular mission/deployment yet.
    - Instead of the above, if possible, show a list of something like "gp remaining/undeployed" for each player per phase
    - as above in TW, longer character limit and more slots for custom orders
    - having some sort of lifetime/average TB-related stats in player profiles would be nice (eg Total Waves completed or Average Points per TB)
    - being able to easily export all the displayed stats (as xml? csv? xls?) would be nice

other:
    -better custom search functionality when searching guilds
    -FIX THE IN-GAME GP DISPLAY! (eg currently on a player's profile stats tab their total gp and ship gp are usually off by a few hundred thousand) We need this to be accurate to properly plan for TBs and it has been broken for weeks now
    -fix raid phase completion announcements for phase 4. currently it only shows when phase 1, 2 and 3 is completed, with no update for phase 4 (in all 3 raids still, presumably. HAAT and HSTR for sure). awkward for people doing multiple-phase or solo runs, especially in guilds with time limits in place for fairness' sake.

This was all just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more but this is the most important stuff.
    Post edited by E3P0 on
  • This is has been repeated many time but :

1) History of territory battles stats / 1 day TB analysis after end
    2) Tickets reviews on a week/month base
    3) In TW / GAC : to see team who win/lost under all team ( with user for the TW )
    4) Differentied stat on TB and TW for heroes and ships (GP deployed, mission suceeded, GP participed, ... )
    5) Number of TW participed on month base
  • This is a ridicules thread. We have asked for this data on a number of occasions. How the devs can act like this is a new idea is absurd. So since we don't get what we ask for and we get everything we don't want, I ask that the devs give us no new tools as officers (reverse psychology). Thanks in advance for ignoring this request as usual.
  • This has only been mentioned explicitly by one or two people, so I just want to highlight it. Easy ability to see who has completed how many waves for each TB mission. Beyond all of the other TB related items mentioned (showing more than just recent history in a territory, who has completed which specific mission, and undeployed GP, in particular), being able to see if someone has gotten 4/6 on a particular mission lets us know where they/we need to focus resources.
  • In TW:
    -attack log to see who attacked who (just the player name would be fine, it might be a list)
    -another sort category to see victories vs attempts (win percentage)

On Guild Screen:
    - sort category in manage tab for galactic power (ships/toons)t

In a related QoL request, being able to remove a TW team already set on defence so another can be put in its place, would be ideal.

Cheers!
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    Record of who did attempts in TW so we know who LOADED EFFING TURN METER. UGH.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Being able to see what shards players have earned over the month would be useful, so you can see people are doing their share of working on non-optimal toons to fill platoons.
  • RisinDragon
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I see many great suggestions with TB, seeing results after TB is over, ability to block specific platoons/squadrons because we can't fill them.

But I don't see someone thinking of what I'm thinking.

I wish I could post messages for phase 1 BEFORE TB starts. TB starts at 1pm/2pm and I'm at work. I don't get home and get online til 5pm/6pm and by then, 25% of the guild has already deployed and placed things in the wrong locations. GRRR Game doesn't allow me to post messages on what to do and which section to focus on before TB starts. This would relieve many issues. Since I'm the only one who runs TB in my guild.
  • TB related

1) Not only the counter for battles (like 35/50), but also a list of members played incl team / not played
    2) Undeployed GP per member splitted by ships / toons
    3) Review period
    4) Not Data but management: Option to block some of the 6 platoons
    5) Preview period so instructions can be set like TW

TW related
    1) Battle history
    2) Remove squads
  • TB specific:
    Who has attacked each combat mission/special mission. Maybe even what team composition was used. Additional information would include how many waves were completed.

A way to filter members who still have GP available to deploy

A review period for TB

The ability to set command before the event begins.

TW specific:
    The ability for officers to remove teams placed on defense.

Battle logs, preferably viewable in game during the review period. (Like GA logs, just in game).

Number of attacks players have made regardless of winning or losing
  • Can you add something to monitor raid tickets? Previous days tickets etc. Currently we have to screenshot them to monitor it.
  • I would like to see better stats in tb, mostly have better stats for combat missions. Have fleet missions and character missions separated instead of having them together.
  • Rather than just seeing that someone attacked a squad in territory war we want to know who it was so we can review with them proper ways to handle the team they lost against and see if it is the same person over and over
  • Having the ability to fully block a location on Territory Battles (in addition to the existing "prohibit"/"rogue action" system), rather than allow a member to just override orders and log a "rogue action".
  • Not all these are data related but here it goes:

TW
    1. Number of attacks by member per zone.
    2. Offensive banners by member per zone.
    3. Battle log.
    4. Ability to remove teams placed in error (come on, this needs to happen).
    5. Hard lock zones.

TB
    1. Review period.
    2. Separate fleet and squad deployed GP per zone.
    3. List of who has not attempted a given combat or special mission.
    4. Lock platoons.

QoL
    1. Ticket log by rolling week and/or month.
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    One of my biggest gripes is the size of orders in TW/TB where you have a small text at the bottom that isn't always seen. Maybe make the directions appear at the top in a decent size text or a one-time pop up when a player selects the zone so they can see the directions.
  • I dont care how many times its been said.

Individual attack counter. I want to know which of my guys are attacking and losing and who arent attacking at all.
  • 1. Ability to re-position (or even remove) a team in TW Defense.
    You know, for when people don't follow instructions about deployment.

2. Add total GP of Player to Guild Stats screen, not just Arena Power.

3. Add Weekly/Monthly - Totals/Averages - For Raid Tickets, Guild Tokens, etc etc.

• If nobody else has said it, I would like to access TB early and set orders and be able to review a TB to see if we can't make our next run better.
  • Maybe you could make Republic Offensive playable.
  • The ability to sort guild members by GP, we currently only have arena power.
  • Beef
    39 posts Member
    1. Guild member roster . We can only see it when they chat in game by clicking on thier names . Why can't we see this at any time ? To help see progress of roster. Plus not everyone is in swgoh.gg .
    2. An alert when someone hasn't played in some time vs. having to check activity all the time .
    3. Easier understanding of who participates more and who doesn't . In TW , TB , tickets , etc. This would help us know who is worth keeping and not .
    4. Way for us to reward good participation. That wouldn't show favoritism.
    5. How many guilds they have been part of . To see if they are a risk .
    6. General info when accepting a new member.
    7. Badges or titles for officers . To show what they are in charge of . Like Officer of TW or TB etc. So members know who to go to for questions.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    @Beef use a bot through discord for #1, it can give you all your member's roster info, even if they're not on gg.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dace_Prow
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Tb:
    Id love to have the ability to give orders at the individual platoon level including forbidding specific platoons. Guild members waste so many toons on platoons we cant achieve.

As others have mentioned:
    Ability to see undeployed GP

Ability to find toons in the guild.

Abikity to see fleet vs toon deployed GP

Review period for TB.

Also review screen should show GP deployed vs undeployed so i can see whos done vs who has done battles but forgot deploy. Our guild is open to newbies but also has high GP Players. So 400k deployed could be combat missions only or only fleet or everything they got. Very frustrating.

TW
    Ability to see # of attacks ( or GP used in attacks) during TW by player so we know who is left to go / who is not participating.

Other:
    Weekly or monthly stats on raid tickets
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    1. Being able to see undeployed GP - broken down by fleet vs character GP
    2. Being able to see which players haven’t done a particular tb combat node
    3. Being able to see who attacked squads in a tw.
    4. Not data per se, but being able to block individual platoons/squadrons

I love these 4, specially number 1.
This discussion has been closed.