What Kinds of Data do Guild Officers Want?

Replies

• rymas1
    35 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

TLDR; What kinds of additional information could we surface that would be helpful to Guild Officers?

Thanks for your feedback!

Specifically related to TB's, It would be extremely useful to set the feed for each location to give officers/leaders more granular level detail. A simple format would be:

Combats:

Player name - (no attempt made)
    Player name 0/4 (0 phases out of 4, but attempted)
    Player name 4/4 (4 phases completed and attempted)

Deploys:

Player name - (no deploys made)
    Player name XXk (deploys made (minor amount from combat attempts)
    Player name XXm (combats and deploys combined)

Then having the list sorted by the - first then in decreasing order would easily allow officers to identify those who have yet to attempt a combat for individual pings. As it currently sits, there is no way of knowing late in the phase whether a combat attempt was done in ships, mid or combats, and it requires a stand alone spreadsheet to determine where GP was deployed (ships or toons). Having these simple sets of information would make it easier at a glance to ping only the people we need and not the entire guild.

This could replace the regular feed which is a nice feature, but it doesnt go back far enough in each phase for an officer to manually pull the information overnight and it is easy to miss someone's contributions. This would make our lives sooooo much easier during TBs and I would love to hear your thoughts on this proposal, something else you have in the works that is similar, or just in general if you are even looking into a solution for this at all.

Thanks!
  • 1. Be able to remove the wrong TW teams.
    2. Be able to promote officers to a Captain-esq a role so that you can have two captains instead of one in case one goes on vacation or loses their id for SWGOH and it takes a while to get on.
  • Removing unwanted teams in TW would be outstanding
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »
    eltdnxym1lcx.jpg
    I want to be able to click on this button for each combat mission and see what players have done THAT mission and waves completed. Not simply be linked to total combat waves completed

Agreed.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    eltdnxym1lcx.jpg
    I want to be able to click on this button for each combat mission and see what players have done THAT mission and waves completed. Not simply be linked to total combat waves completed

+1 It will be great to see statistic for combat missions in next format
    Player name (0-4)/4, and
    Player name -/4' if there been no attempts

Guild statistic:
    - previous day raid tickets per player (24 hrs review period)
    - sort guilld members by GP
  • MatKar
    3 posts Member
    History of Squads used in TW fights
  • If we click here, we would like to know who tried this mission, and if successed or failed, that’s it!hpj8krf21eky.jpeg
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I would like to have GP deployed from ships and from toons in different windows, also, the same for combat missions.
    In TW, I would like to see what teams did my guild use against other teams.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • The ability to access the and two history. And a record of raids and who did the most damage when
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    In the event there aren't enough player who join TB/TW it would be nice to have a list of who joined and who didn't
  • Raptus
    64 posts Member
    The only useful statistic is a progression overview on player basis, guild-wide for the more sustainable route, Current TB stats show enough to calculate on player basis for those willing to track player/gp / performance.

The best tool would simply be a performance based analysis for tb/tw, no raids. To track progress as a guild, since tb/tw already show the cut-off curve. Slightly helpful & overall performance wouldn't be harder.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    all existing data
    a direct connection to database, some examples for the query and that´s all... really cheap, wouldn´t cost you anything
  • Meerav
    3 posts Member
    One simple request regarding more tb transparency. Allow us to see not just total gp per round by player but break it up between ships and toons. It shouldn't cost anything to give us officers more transparency like this.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    exile038 wrote: »
    In the event there aren't enough player who join TB/TW it would be nice to have a list of who joined and who didn't

@exile038 there's no "join" component for TB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

That is correct good sir. My mistake.
  • _Dash
    38 posts Member
    1. Ability to see who attack and if there were successful in TW
    2. In setup phase, be able to remove wrongly place/wrong setup teams
    3. Review TB and TW performance for 24 hrs
  • sokmai
    17 posts Member
    Territory Battles:
    • More detail on Combat/Special Mission performance, specifically which members attempted each mission and how many waves they completed.
    • A detailed breakdown of the points each member has contributed each phase including points from setting platoons, points from combat mission waves, points from deploying ships, and points from deploying characters.
    • For combat/special missions that have required characters/ships or GP thresholds, something that shows which guild members have an eligible team.
    • 24-hour review period at the end so officers can take screenshots and analyze performance

• TVF wrote: »

Technically there is. If they didn’t do anything in the TB then they didn’t really join the TB.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • TERRITORY BATTLES
    How many waves a player completed in each battle
    Ship vs Toon deployment stats

TERRITORY WARS
    Which player(s) attacked which team

GUILD MANAGEMENT
    Daily Ticket Report (maybe custom so it reports any under a certain number)
    Territory War "JOIN COMMAND" to the inbox (sometimes the logo gets hidden)
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Not only for officers but for all it would be good to see guild wide availability of units in platoon missions so people will know what zones are impossible to fill and if they own a rare unit that’s needed to fill the mission.

Even better would be for them to be automatically reserved in an optimal way and if you try to use it otherwise you would get a warning notice pop up. You could approve the reservation and it would be set. At the end of the phase all characters that are reserved but not yet approved would be automatically approved. And any remaining troops that haven’t been deployed would be deployed in the zone targeted by the officers.
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Ability to see who has what characters easily in game and a more streamlined view of the guild members
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Don’t know if it has been mentioned before but In just gonna say it - I would really like the ability to see who just press auto doing TBs. To get a better idea about who care about doing their best effort
  • Let’s just hope most of this does come into fruition in the future.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • I would like to view full stats on all characters in combat, both PvE and PvP. Health, speed, defense, crit chance, etc etc
    That would be very helpful in finding out when abilities might not work as expected. Especially stacking values.
  • A way to view guildmates' characters that aren't farmed yet eg. Knowing someone is on 144 Traya shards is pretty important for TW etc.
  • Wormio
    60 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Think anyone is reading these from CG?
    Post edited by Wormio on
  • I would like a summary of which suggestions are being considered and when we might see them.
This discussion has been closed.