What Kinds of Data do Guild Officers Want?

1234568Next

Replies

• Any chance of some feedback in this age old post..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ash951 wrote: »
    Any chance of some feedback in this age old post..

@Ash951

They acknowledged it in a recent QA. We have heard some other talks out it recently, but nothing news worthy at this moment.
  • Wow 6 month post that cg started. But have done 0 with. We need data, new game modes something.
  • There shall be some way to see a member's details at a page with last Activity, player level, lifetime raid tickets produced, raids participation, territories Activities participation as well as total guild contribution percentage, overall activeness percentage the most.
    Can you do that?
  • rbkrish69 wrote: »
    There shall be some way to see a member's details at a page with last Activity, player level, lifetime raid tickets produced, raids participation, territories Activities participation as well as total guild contribution percentage, overall activeness percentage the most.
    Can you do that?

Last activity and lifetime tickets produced are already in the game.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    There shall be some way to see a member's details at a page with last Activity, player level, lifetime raid tickets produced, raids participation, territories Activities participation as well as total guild contribution percentage, overall activeness percentage the most.
    Can you do that?

Last activity and lifetime tickets produced are already in the game.

I said all in a page viewable at once.
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    Can you do that?
    No you didn’t.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • In TW I’d like to go to a quadrant while the game is active and see the name of my team member instead of ‘defeated’. Similar to the ‘in progress’ graphics.

I would also like to go to manage and do an inventory search (toon & ship) for the whole guild, rather than individuals. This will help identify rare toons/ships when planning events.
  • I'm not a guild officer, but I'm comfortable speaking for guild officers on this pinned post.

The data I'd like to see is static data instead of floating data.

For TWs, I'd like the opposing teams to remain in the same view order, perhaps by increasing or decreasing GP order but maintaining the break between active and defeated. I want to be able to click on an enemy character to view stats or mods and then not have to scroll through each team again to click on a different character in the same squad. Perhaps let me arrow through the squad like for my own toons.

For gear finding, I'd like there to be a set currency order for purchasing the gear. Put it in store order or by "rarity" of currency. But keep a consistent currency priority order from day to day (until it's purchased and dropped off the screen).
  • In TW I would like to see the total GP of the Guild Members we are facing in the opposing Guild and the GP of our joined Guild Members would be a great start.

Other guild stats can be derived using Discord bots, SWGOH.GG and Excel. But I am sure there's always the need for more information
    This is the Way
    HTWarrior wrote: »

Please let officers undo def deployments. We just lost a war because one player deployed teams below 40k GP in afield that was reserved for 100k+ squads.

Hummm.... so... that low gp member does not deserve to defend his territory.
    What are you there for?
    Why not you drop 2 squads of opponents and give + point to (only) your Guild?
    @HTWarrior
    Reply...

Feel free to add trolling on the list of things you suck at besides proper English and punctuation.
  • Beef
    39 posts Member
    I would say , data on who participated in TW and TB and who didn't . Maybe a pull down of how many they accomplish with in the guild . I know it's not data , but an alert for when a player hits so many days with out activity would be nice . Easier access to thier roster , instead of having to use the "click on name in chat option" or using SWGOH.gg site. So we can see how they are progressing and give advice on strategy.
This discussion has been closed.