Padme squad zeta order

Just got 7* padme, and was curious about recommended zeta priority.

Thanks!

Replies

• Pad, 1 that gives prot up Pad Ahsoka GK Anakin
  • I did lead, Ashoka, GK, then it'll be Padme, then Anakin. Once I have 2 more.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I did lead, Ashoka, GK, then it'll be Padme, then Anakin. Once I have 2 more.

I put Anakin last because the trigger is not a place I want to be anyway. With that team's protection up if you have toons dropping to 50% health then you have another problem and it isn't Anakin'd zeta
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I did lead, Ashoka, GK, then it'll be Padme, then Anakin. Once I have 2 more.

I put Anakin last because the trigger is not a place I want to be anyway. With that team's protection up if you have toons dropping to 50% health then you have another problem and it isn't Anakin'd zeta

Vs DR Malak you depend on that trigger.
  • Anakin unique is almost absolutely necessary vs Malak teams.
  • I have couple zeta's ready, so once I get their gear levels up a bit I'm thinking padme lead and ashoka. After that padme unique, then gk, then jka
  • Doesn't malaks bonus turn override padme?
  • khelzac wrote: »
    Anakin unique is almost absolutely necessary vs Malak teams.

I know but OP is asking for full order, far away from those teams
  • Shadowscream
    969 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Padme Leader, then Unique, then Ahsoka = minimum 3

But GK and JKA are necessary if you plan on going head to head with Malak in Arena.

If you’re r not running Ahsoka:
    —> R2 then Number Crunch = 3rd choice
    Other choices obviously change the order too.
  • I'm confused I remember there being a thread the other day complaining that the ani zeta is useless against malak .
    They were saying if padme drops below 50% health ani will take his bonus turn malak will have taunt so he is forced to hit him or aoe .
    If malak survives then he kills padme and her bonus turn goes with her.
  • And typically RNG goes against you and Malak gets his bonus turn in between anyway.
  • Why would Malak have taunt?....he should be hitting and clearing it, then be confused and (Hopefully) never regain it....
  • Why would Malak have taunt?....he should be hitting and clearing it, then be confused and (Hopefully) never regain it....

I don’t understand what you think is happening. Anakin can clear Malak’s taunt (which happens whenever an enemy gets hit with Shock of Fear) with his AoE, but I’m confused about what you think Malak being “confused” is.
  • C3PO can put confuse on malak
  • All 5 really make the team sing. Gk is probably least important but is pretty invaluable, especially against Dr/Malak.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    All 5 really make the team sing. Gk is probably least important but is pretty invaluable, especially against Dr/Malak.

Really??? That is not what I would have guessed, because my math was that with all of the courage stacks that the team had enough offense. I've had nonR7 Ahsokas take out my R6 CLS under guard with a defense mod off-set. That whirlwind attack can be astonishingly powerful sometimes. I figured GK is pretty much guaranteed to keep taunt on that team with his zeta allowing all of those stacks of courage to do tge work.
  • With or without a taunt if you don't kill malak with ani bonus turn , malaks bonus turn will take president over padme's and malak will kill her most likely.
    Once they actually make it a coin toss it will be far more valuable
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    All 5 really make the team sing. Gk is probably least important but is pretty invaluable, especially against Dr/Malak.

Really??? That is not what I would have guessed, because my math was that with all of the courage stacks that the team had enough offense. I've had nonR7 Ahsokas take out my R6 CLS under guard with a defense mod off-set. That whirlwind attack can be astonishingly powerful sometimes. I figured GK is pretty much guaranteed to keep taunt on that team with his zeta allowing all of those stacks of courage to do tge work.

Taking out your CLS is nothing compared to killing Malak. Stacks of courage do very little against him. Without Ani heal blocking him, there is little chance to defeat him.
  • If JKA dies - you are relying on really good RNG e.g. Ahsoka not getting a Critical, Padme getting a Stun on her mass attack, C3PO getting 3 stacks of confuse on him AND Malak missing once or twice.
    I’d say my success rate with JKA alive =80-90%, with him dead about 30-40%
  • OP was asking for full team order, which on my shard would mean he is far from facing DR Malak teams. I think against most other teams Soresu zeta is better than Anakin's. OP should only be facing DR Malak teams once he/she is ready to throw on last zeta. A Padme team with 4 zeta either way isn't hitting top 300 on my shard.
  • 1) Padme Lead
    2) Ahsoka
    3) Padme Unique
    ——Arena Viable at this Point——
    4) JKA (assuming you’re facing mostly Malak teams)
    5) GK

Swap JKA and GK in order priority if you’re not facing many Malaks
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    1) Padme Lead
    2) Ahsoka
    3) Padme Unique
    ——Arena Viable at this Point——
    4) JKA (assuming you’re facing mostly Malak teams)
    5) GK

Swap JKA and GK in order priority if you’re not facing many Malaks

You can get Padme pretty early on a new server if you go straight for GR and Sep. I imagine you could even have a fully functioning Padme team far before any other prior meta. It could be lacking C3PO, but Padme's lead is pretty solid with a lot of other toons in early metas.