Waste of resources

I have been working towards reaching the required 10 characters at 7 star and 17,500 GP. Finally reached this after months only for it so still say 9/10 characters. The only 2 I haven't got up to requirements are juhani and canderos. Nowhere on the event on the game does it suggest you need either one of these 2 so I have spent resources and time gearing up a character I didn't need to!! Why does it not say anywhere on the journey guide who exactly you need!

Replies

• Options
    I have been working towards reaching the required 10 characters at 7 star and 17,500 GP. Finally reached this after months only for it so still say 9/10 characters. The only 2 I haven't got up to requirements are juhani and canderos. Nowhere on the event on the game does it suggest you need either one of these 2 so I have spent resources and time gearing up a character I didn't need to!! Why does it not say anywhere on the journey guide who exactly you need!

Unfortunately you need one of those two. Per the Darth Malak event announcement:

Darth Revan with any four of the characters that unlocked Darth Revan, Canderous Ordo, Carth Onasi, Juhani, HK-47 and Bastila Shan (Fallen).

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200778/showdown-at-star-forge

The Journey Guide could definitely be clearer on this.
  • Options
    Go Canderous as he'll be usable, I personally skipped T3 on light side, but he's good (in nuke team) etc so for you it's not a complete waste. Juhani would have been complete waste (for now).