Need some assistance.

Is there anyone that would be so kind to point me in the direction of a posted list of all the squads like the Phoenix and so on? Just started playing a few days ago and I dont want to waste resources. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    https://swgoh.gg/

Invaluable resource.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/

Invaluable resource.

Thanks man.
  • Options
    1) Find a real guild
    2) Get allied code here in the forum, allies 85 which will lead you to have several 3 star nodes in the beginning.
    3) In the yellow energy the characters you should prioritize are Sabine, Range Trooper and as soon as possible Bastila.
    4) The more energy you spend, the faster you level up and the faster you reach level 85.
    5) Stay focused. The Jedi Phoenix helped bring in the separatists, but the reverse is not true.
    6) At level 60 the simulation tickets will be infinite.
    7) Having acquired guild and reaching level 65. eventually you will have guild event coins. Speed ​​up Hera and Erza.

The priority of the teams will be:
    Phoenix: Release the Emperor and the GAT
    Bounty Hunters: Bring training droids and credits to cycling events.
    Third Team: Bastila Lider, Erza, Kanan and Two Jedi at their choice with a strong tendency to be Luminara, Ahsoka and / or Mace. This team will help bring in the separatists and especially give fragments of the geonosian ships.
  • Options
    camper288 wrote: »
    1) Find a real guild
    2) Get allied code here in the forum, allies 85 which will lead you to have several 3 star nodes in the beginning.
    3) In the yellow energy the characters you should prioritize are Sabine, Range Trooper and as soon as possible Bastila.
    4) The more energy you spend, the faster you level up and the faster you reach level 85.
    5) Stay focused. The Jedi Phoenix helped bring in the separatists, but the reverse is not true.
    6) At level 60 the simulation tickets will be infinite.
    7) Having acquired guild and reaching level 65. eventually you will have guild event coins. Speed ​​up Hera and Erza.

The priority of the teams will be:
    Phoenix: Release the Emperor and the GAT
    Bounty Hunters: Bring training droids and credits to cycling events.
    Third Team: Bastila Lider, Erza, Kanan and Two Jedi at their choice with a strong tendency to be Luminara, Ahsoka and / or Mace. This team will help bring in the separatists and especially give fragments of the geonosian ships.

Hey just wanted to say thanks, laying it out like that help a bunch!
  • Options
    Stay away from Luminara and Mace. They suck. Seriously
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    google swgoh pillars. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you