Help: Talzin and Rituals of revenge

Hi, im new in the game. Trying to make a NS team. I need Talzin, but searching in the events dates, i can't find "Rituals of revenge" (for Talzin shards). How can i get these shards, and when this event runs?
Ty and sry for my english :(

Replies

• The "ritual of Revenge" was the one off Marquee event that was released when Talzin was launched. I don't think these type of events return. The one you want is "Defense of Dathomir" as it gives 10 shards for completing the lower teir. This normally occurs monthly and is on the calendar they put out at the start of each month.

The other way to farm the shards is through the Hard nodes, hers is Light Side 8-A. She is worth the farm and a great part of a solid NS team. Good luck
  • That event won't be back, it was the marquee event for her release.

You earn her shards through the Defence of Dathomir event (which last ran 9 days ago, probably will be back next month), and by farming them from light side battles hard node 8A.
  • The "ritual of Revenge" was the one off Marquee event that was released when Talzin was launched. I don't think these type of events return. The one you want is "Defense of Dathomir" as it gives 10 shards for completing the lower teir. This normally occurs monthly and is on the calendar they put out at the start of each month.

The other way to farm the shards is through the Hard nodes, hers is Light Side 8-A. She is worth the farm and a great part of a solid NS team. Good luck
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    That event won't be back, it was the marquee event for her release.

You earn her shards through the Defence of Dathomir event (which last ran 9 days ago, probably will be back next month), and by farming them from light side battles hard node 8A.

Thanks both. In Defense of Dathomir, can i farm 10 talzin shards being low level?
  • You have to have 5 nightsisters of at least 5*. I don't know what gear you have to shoot for
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    You have to have 5 nightsisters of at least 5*. I don't know what gear you have to shoot for
    I vaguely remember around 8-9. Just spam the event ability and Daka's revive, though I don't remember if I had Zombie either