• blitz is fun
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I made a list of everything this game/the devs/etc forces us to do:

I’ll also make a list of original content the devs have come up with in the last couple months:

-

is last couple subjective?

Why yes it is actually. Glad to see you know your stuff, I’m so proud ❤️

Couple literally means two. Numbers are subjective now?

Actually you literally couldn’t be more wrong good sir. Used as an informal pronoun, couple is defined as follows by the dictionary:

INFORMAL
    an indefinite small number.
    "he hoped she'd be better in a couple of days"

You may proceed to eat a slice of humble pie and apologize to Raven good sir ;)

I couldn't be more wrong because the "informal" definition fits your argument. Ok. 🙄

It fits my argument because that is the definition of the word. Raven used it as an informal pronoun, hence the word used in that context literally does not mean two.... get it? Otherwise feel free to look it up yourself. And no it is not an alternative fact Unbelieverinme ;)

Let's leave out the unnecessary insults ~Rtas

Good thing my insults are necessary!
  • Best part of lstb and being in between content: the forums are always an event!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Best part of lstb and being in between content: the forums are always an event!

The forums are the biggest form of reskinned content.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Best part of lstb and being in between content: the forums are always an event!

The forums are the biggest form of reskinned content.

Lit.Er.ally. Unreadable!
  • Today they are posting about how they forgot to schedule the GAC, they didnt tell us when ots gonna start or forbid them to actually start one but they did tell us something was messed up and it didn't start like they planned.

More updates on this expected in February Q&A if they can squeeze in time if not we get a road ahead in June maybe
  • Pretty sure they transcended into another dimension. They're not a part of our realm any more.