Kiadi mundi shards missing still missing

After finishing last ltb guild didn’t receive our kiadi shards (1😋). It was December. Near Christmas.
No new since this post 😐https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/221459/missing-character-shard-rewards-from-territory-battles

Nothing new @CG_SBCrumb?

Replies

• I wouldn’t hold your breath. My guild is still missing shards for wat from the “no requirements” TB in October.

Apparently, they had to roll out a fix before they can look into refunds...not sure why those two are connected. Also not sure why we had to give a detailed email to list how many people successfully completed the mission if they need to investigate. It should be fun for them now since we’ve replaced about a third of the guild since that TB.
  • I wonder how many players are missing just enough to get to the next star level.
  • Yeah... still missing shards.
  • Would of activated ours in the no requirements in November missing more in December now more in January. If we get them soon all but our newest members will activate and maybe 6 star.
  • What else do you expect from such a great company?
  • Molmaxwell wrote: »
    Would of activated ours in the no requirements in November missing more in December now more in January. If we get them soon all but our newest members will activate and maybe 6 star.

Also how did you get 220 shards from 2 TBs?? Should check your math again because no one is ranking him to 6 stars in your guild.
  • My mistake I mistyped. 5 star. We are now 1 shard from activating him
  • Was wondering about this too. We had a handful finish and have not received the shards.
  • Looks like they finally gave the missing tambor shards but nothing about the Mundi ones.

@CG_SBCrumb @EA_MindTricks any news on this?
  • We received today our Kiadi shard. Thanx for solving it CG. And for the 250 crystals 😋