Boooooooooooring

Is it just me or is the game stagnant right now? Nothing from the developers in 2020 besides the Q&A, which was lackluster at best. And hardly anything with Episode 9, because why would they do anything with the biggest thing in Star Wars in the last 2 years. What’s the hold up? LETS GO PEOPLE.

Sidebar: still awaiting Wat Shards or some sort of compensation from November, so good job there team. Keep up the good work...

Replies

• Options
    Did not mean for this to post twice.
  • Options
    They said E9 content would take us well into Spring. To me, that means don't expect anything until May.

The word "Soon" seems to not mean what we all think it means.

To them, it is a word that covers any amount of time they wish.

If you can accept that, then I think the wait will be a lot easier.

But I am in agreement. I wish there was more but there isn't.
  • Options
    Whale quieter.
  • Options
    Is it just me or is the game stagnant right now? Nothing from the developers in 2020 besides the Q&A, which was lackluster at best. And hardly anything with Episode 9, because why would they do anything with the biggest thing in Star Wars in the last 2 years. What’s the hold up? LETS GO PEOPLE.

Sidebar: still awaiting Wat Shards or some sort of compensation from November, so good job there team. Keep up the good work...

2020 isnt over yet wait for December
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I want more Geo TB in 2020
    And more old republic and more revans
  • Options
    Did not mean for this to post twice.

I wouldn't have posted it once
  • Options
    I want more Geo TB in 2020
    And more old republic and more revans

I won't be satisfied until I have a full team of Revans. Disco Revan, Grandpa Revan, Tartar Control Revan...
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Does Tartar Control Revan also whiten?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Does Tartar Control Revan also whiten?

Only with the unique zeta.