Who should I zeta next

Hey players. Not sure who I should put my next zeta on. I haven't put the 2nd zeta on grand master yoda as I dont use him as a leader. I added some pictures of my current top 20 to 30 players09rrqhve9wp3.jpg
mx1fvpq2x0ib.jpg
lx0koy0hfd1i.jpg
mq3b417wbmr0.jpg

Replies

• Dont zeta yoda's leader it is a waste.
    Also you need to decide what team you're working on next more than anything by the looks of it.
    Chewy zeta for cls team
    An NS zeta for you already existing talzin
    GG zeta if you choose to go for droids more next
    Thrawn zeta, you already have some on empire.
    Lots to decide really, you might need to just sit on a zeta until you know what direction you're going in
  • Hoard
  • First you deside whom you will use, then zeta it.
    If you dont know whot to zeta you dont know who you are using so it is just waste of zeta. Dont use it just to use it.
  • Echoing some of the sentiments above:

- Jango Notorious Reputation over Boba's zeta any day (any kill by JF can't be revived trumps regaining protection).
    - Old Daka Serve Again
    - BB8 Roll With the Punches - because it seems like you're farming for JTR. Definitely need at least one ready if not two for when you unlock her. BB8s RWTP is one of the key zetas until you max C3PO.
    - R2D2 Number Crunch
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    You need to focus your roster on the main teams. Right now that is Padme, GG, DRevan and GAS. Most of those are out of reach except GG. Since you already dropped relic on IG, I would zeta GG and T3 next. Start working GG towards R7 ASAP. That gives you a meta team and a strong climber in arena. Even better about the GG team is you don't need strong droids around him and you already have BB8, IG, GG, R2, T3. Get their speed set correctly and you can melt most teams with that lineup. Horde your GET/2 currency for Malevolence since an R7 GG is closer than GK.
  • Why is IG-88 at relic 5