O Benevolent Forums, Any tips on how to beat the fleet missions in LS TB?

Hi All, really could use some tips on how others are beating the fleet missions in LS TB. We are pre-loading fleet today so we can fill platoons and 3* tomorrow, but we lack a fleet combat strategy.

I am one of the *&^%&@!@'s who saved for Mal, so I can't even test for my guild. Hoping the wisdom of the forums can help....
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• 7 star negotiator, all the pilots relic 7, and a sacrifice to the swgoh gods that you last longer than a minute
  • Shadowscream
    969 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I beat it with Bistan, MFalc and Biggs —> a full Rebel fleet (H1)

The biggest thing you need to push fleet is a minimum of 2/6 in the platoons to get the Formation Ability. So if your guild has a couple of 7* Vultures look at this....
  • I beat it with Bistan, MFalc and Biggs —> a full Rebel fleet (H1)

The biggest thing you need to push fleet is a minimum of 2/6 in the platoons to get the Formation Ability. So if your guild has a couple of 7* Vultures look at this....

I just used that same lineup. To open, the vulture droid one shotted my bistan. They then wiped out Biggs shortly after. And after that, they would just kill a ship as soon as it reinforced. My pilots are g12 to g12+ with many 6* mods. Are your pilots reliced?
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    It can be done with g12 Rebels, but takes decent RNG (and also seems to be easier if you draw the BH fleet over the Droid fleet, but that seems to be universal no matter which fleet you are playing, I don’t believe my guild has had anyone beat the droid fleet yet)
    I failed with my negotiator today (we did have 2 squadrons filled, so formations available, and there just spamming offensive formation whenever available for the fleet TM gain definitely helps), but that was because I misplayed it (tried to go around HT forgetting about the auto taunt of his defensive formation). But others in my guild got it by plowing through hounds tooth, then start working on the attackers - we all go for 88 first, when he switches to offense, use JKA to buff immunity Sun Fac to keep the pressure on the attackers.
  • I guess with the FO cap ship??
  • Whale harder
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I found the reverse! I did it against the Droid fleet with G12+ Bistan Rebels but couldn’t beat HTooth BHs when I faced that.....
  • Rex, Anakin, fives. Call Plo koon, snips, maybe Sergeant. Use 7* negotiator. Win easily against Droids. I've never drawn BH
  • I found the reverse! I did it against the Droid fleet with G12+ Bistan Rebels but couldn’t beat HTooth BHs when I faced that.....

Same. I've used my Rebels every TB so far (Negotiator will hit 6* after this) and been matched up against Bounty Hunters every time so far. Never even killed a single enemy!

Today was the first time I faced droids and, oh man, ROLLED it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I guess with the FO cap ship??

Light side? Hmm

• Mawat
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I beated droids with no bonus.
    The team was home one(g12) falcon(g12) biggs (g12) Eta2(R4), reinforcement the 2 phoenix(gear11)+bistan(gear12)
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    It can be done with g12 Rebels, but takes decent RNG (and also seems to be easier if you draw the BH fleet over the Droid fleet, but that seems to be universal no matter which fleet you are playing, I don’t believe my guild has had anyone beat the droid fleet yet)
    That is interesting because everything I have read and experienced so far says the droid fleet is easier.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    I guess with the FO cap ship??

Light side? Hmm

RES cap ship ** lol